Theres a new PC video game out! Really fun!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Theres a new video game making the rounds on the internet. Some say Sarah Palin was responsible for inspiring the game, who knows, its not my game. Check it out!

Peace.

satellitedriver

Reading the first couple of the comments on the guest book of this site pretty much sums it up.
Damn, someone out there must be very afraid to try this juvenile approach of attack.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The media have been preaching for years that conservatives are the ones who invoke violent imagery and rhetoric. Yet in the space of two days, the radical, pro-Obama left calls us 'son-of-a-bitches' and says they want to 'take us out.' And they follow that with a hideously violent game where they do just that -- depicting ways of shooting prominent conservatives, presidential candidates and journalists," said Brent Bozell, president of the . "The news media would be in an uproar if violence had been incited against liberals. Their silence disgusts me."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...zombies-fox-news-personalities/#ixzz1XISuiMau

brett636

When your an unemployed game designer who happen to be staunchly disconnected from reality (ie liberal) this is the result. Its cute, but meaningless and juvenile.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The media have been preaching for years that conservatives are the ones who invoke violent imagery and rhetoric. Yet in the space of two days, the radical, pro-Obama left calls us 'son-of-a-bitches' and says they want to 'take us out.' And they follow that with a hideously violent game where they do just that -- depicting ways of shooting prominent conservatives, presidential candidates and journalists," said Brent Bozell, president of the . "The news media would be in an uproar if violence had been incited against liberals. Their silence disgusts me."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...zombies-fox-news-personalities/#ixzz1XISuiMau

It has guns involved, so they must have thought youd be all over it, and since most handgun violence is against family members, shooting at cartoon zombies of your party should be right up your alley!

Peace.

brett636

It has guns involved, so they must have thought youd be all over it, and since most handgun violence is against family members, shooting at cartoon zombies of your party should be right up your alley!

Peace.

There are guns? I never got past having the crow bar. Since my character is supposed to be a moonbat I did what any good liberal would do and sat there taking the beating in the name of world peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I made it all the way into the FOX newroom where I used an animated shotty and layed out hannity, orielly, m kelly and glen beck! You have to earn the bigger weapons. FUN FACTS in between rounds! I know you elephants love FACTS!

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I got teabagged, thanks tos. Found the gun but it wouldn't fire.

you get the gun, clear another level and find the ammo... the higher you go the better the weapon and ammo. The Michele Bachman Sarah Palin Zombie level is cool.... those kooks wont go down unless you pump a ton into them!

Peace.

satellitedriver

I made it all the way into the FOX newroom where I used an animated shotty and layed out hannity, orielly, m kelly and glen beck! You have to earn the bigger weapons. FUN FACTS in between rounds! I know you elephants love FACTS!

Peace.

I live in the real world and my weapons are real.
Fact's are, responsibility is the key to fire arms/weapons.
Where did you got this incorrect factoid;
since most handgun violence is against family members.
Since you are a fan of Government facts, here is a gov. site for you to peruse that shows your ignorance of the facts.
http://www.nij.gov/topics/crime/gun-violence/
Or maybe you get your facts from the funny papers;
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...bury-strip-says-270000-americans-have-been-k/

tourists24

you get the gun, clear another level and find the ammo... the higher you go the better the weapon and ammo. The Michele Bachman Sarah Palin Zombie level is cool.... those kooks wont go down unless you pump a ton into them!

Peace.
Such violence TOS... thought you didnt like guns?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How about some reality Sat.

More Americans were killed by guns than by war in the 20[SUP]th[/SUP] Century.More Americans were killed with guns in the 18-year period between 1979 and 1997 (651,697), than were killed in battle in all wars since 1775 (650,858). And while a sharp drop in gun homicides has contributed to a decline in overall gun deaths since 1993, the 90's will likely exceed the death toll of the 1980s (327,173) and end up being the deadliest decade of the century. By the end of the 1990s, an estimated 350,000 Americans will have been killed in non-military-related firearm incidents during the decade. Handgun Control 12/30/99 (Press release from CDC data)

A classroom is emptied every two days in America by gunfireIn 1998, 3,792 American children and teens (19 and under) died by gunfire in murders, suicides and unintentional shootings. That's more than 10 young people a day. Unpublished data from the Vital Statistics System, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2000.

Every day 79 people are killed by firearms in America.In 1999 a total of 28,874 persons died from firearm injuries in the United States, down nearly 6 percent from the 30,625 deaths in 1998.88% of the US population and 80% of US gun owners support childproofing all new handguns.88% of the US population and 80% of US gun owners support childproofing all new handguns.

Kids in America are 12 times more likely to be killed by a gun than kids in 25 other industrialized nations combined.The overall firearm-related death rate among U.S. children aged less than 15 years was nearly 12 times higher than among children in 25 other industrialized countries combined. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, "Rates of Homicide, Suicide, and Firearm-Related Death Among Children -- 26 Industrialized Countries," Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report 46(05): 101-105, February 07, 1997.

Guns stored in the home are used 72% of the time when children are accidentally killed and injured, commit suicide with a firearm.In 72% of unintentional deaths and injuries, suicide, and suicide attempts with a firearm of 0-19 year-olds, the firearm was stored in the residence of the victim, a relative, or a friend. Harborview Injury Prevention and Research Center Study, Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine, August

Medical costs from gun injuries and deaths cost $19 billion. The US taxpayer will pay half of that cost.Direct medical costs for firearm injuries range from $2.3 billion to $4 billion, and additional indirect costs, such as lost potential earnings, are estimated at $19.0 billion. Miller and Cohen, Textbook of Penetrating Trauma, 1995; American Academy of Pediatrics, 2000; Journal of American Medical Association, June 1995; Annals of Internal Medicine, 1998

Seventy percent of suicide attempters decide to kill themselves on an impulse -- less than an hour before their attempt.Ninety percent of people who survive a suicide attempt do not go on to die by suicide. Given these facts about suicide, access to guns likely turns an impulse into a final decision. Miller, Matthew, Hemenway, David, Guns and Suicide in the United States, New England Journal of Medicine 359:10(September 4, 2008):989-991.

79 people EVERYDAY are killed in the United States by handguns. Thats worse than mexico, but nobody is bitchin about it here.

So much for reponsible firearm owners.

Peace.

satellitedriver

How about some reality Sat.

More Americans were killed by guns than by war in the 20[SUP]th[/SUP] Century.More Americans were killed with guns in the 18-year period between 1979 and 1997 (651,697), than were killed in battle in all wars since 1775 (650,858). And while a sharp drop in gun homicides has contributed to a decline in overall gun deaths since 1993, the 90's will likely exceed the death toll of the 1980s (327,173) and end up being the deadliest decade of the century. By the end of the 1990s, an estimated 350,000 Americans will have been killed in non-military-related firearm incidents during the decade. Handgun Control 12/30/99 (Press release from CDC data)

A classroom is emptied every two days in America by gunfireIn 1998, 3,792 American children and teens (19 and under) died by gunfire in murders, suicides and unintentional shootings. That's more than 10 young people a day. Unpublished data from the Vital Statistics System, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2000.

Every day 79 people are killed by firearms in America.In 1999 a total of 28,874 persons died from firearm injuries in the United States, down nearly 6 percent from the 30,625 deaths in 1998.88% of the US population and 80% of US gun owners support childproofing all new handguns.88% of the US population and 80% of US gun owners support childproofing all new handguns.

Kids in America are 12 times more likely to be killed by a gun than kids in 25 other industrialized nations combined.The overall firearm-related death rate among U.S. children aged less than 15 years was nearly 12 times higher than among children in 25 other industrialized countries combined. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, "Rates of Homicide, Suicide, and Firearm-Related Death Among Children -- 26 Industrialized Countries," Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report 46(05): 101-105, February 07, 1997.

Guns stored in the home are used 72% of the time when children are accidentally killed and injured, commit suicide with a firearm.In 72% of unintentional deaths and injuries, suicide, and suicide attempts with a firearm of 0-19 year-olds, the firearm was stored in the residence of the victim, a relative, or a friend. Harborview Injury Prevention and Research Center Study, Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine, August

Medical costs from gun injuries and deaths cost $19 billion. The US taxpayer will pay half of that cost.Direct medical costs for firearm injuries range from $2.3 billion to $4 billion, and additional indirect costs, such as lost potential earnings, are estimated at $19.0 billion. Miller and Cohen, Textbook of Penetrating Trauma, 1995; American Academy of Pediatrics, 2000; Journal of American Medical Association, June 1995; Annals of Internal Medicine, 1998

Seventy percent of suicide attempters decide to kill themselves on an impulse -- less than an hour before their attempt.Ninety percent of people who survive a suicide attempt do not go on to die by suicide. Given these facts about suicide, access to guns likely turns an impulse into a final decision. Miller, Matthew, Hemenway, David, Guns and Suicide in the United States, New England Journal of Medicine 359:10(September 4, 2008):989-991.

79 people EVERYDAY are killed in the United States by handguns. Thats worse than mexico, but nobody is bitchin about it here.

So much for reponsible firearm owners.

Peace.
Yes, I know these statistics.
Sadly, there are some cold hard facts that need to be addressed.

Wrong, on the Texas border, in Cuidad Juarez Mexico that would be a slow day.
Google it, or better yet get in touch with UPS drivers that deliver in El Paso, TX.
The drug lords have luxury compounds in Texas and commute over the border

Now to the sad facts that some may try to use against me as being a bigot.
If you subtract the gang on gang, black on black, Hispanic on Hispanic death rate from the ages of 14 to 25yrs old due to gun death in this time frame the statistics fall off dramatically.
Guns do not kill people. People pull the triggers.
These facts sadden me
I am a legal gun owner, 90% of the people I know are legal gun owners and not one of them, or myself, have ever shot anyone.
The only times I have had the displeasure of looking down a barrel of a weapon was by people that legally could not legally own a firearm.
Way back in the stone age of 1972, I could have illegally bought a 45cal full auto M3 -(aka grease gun)- and 1,000 rounds of ammo for $100.00.
These days the black market is flourishing.
All the gun laws are not going to change a thing.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Yes, I know these statistics.

Sadly, there are some cold hard facts that need to be addressed.
Wrong, on the Texas border, in Cuidad Juarez Mexico that would be a slow day.
Google it, or better yet get in touch with UPS drivers that deliver in El Paso, TX.
The drug lords have luxury compounds in Texas and commute over the border

Now to the sad facts that some may try to use against me as being a bigot.
If you subtract the gang on gang, black on black, Hispanic on Hispanic death rate from the ages of 14 to 25yrs old due to gun death in this time frame the statistics fall off dramatically.
Guns do not kill people. People pull the triggers.
These facts sadden me
I am a legal gun owner, 90% of the people I know are legal gun owners and not one of them, or myself, have ever shot anyone.
The only times I have had the displeasure of looking down a barrel of a weapon was by people that legally could not legally own a firearm.
Way back in the stone age of 1972, I could have illegally bought a 45cal full auto M3 -(aka grease gun)- and 1,000 rounds of ammo for $100.00.
These days the black market is flourishing.
All the gun laws are not going to change a thing.

You say where your from 90% are legal gun owners. Ok, what does that mean in numbers? Do you have ten friends and only one doesnt own a gun legally. Here's a different perspective. Where i am from, the majority of gun owners are illegal gun owners. There are various reasons. Some go to other states to stockpile there arsenals and bring them back to california. Some are convicted felons (drunk driving ,drug possessions) and these people dont give up there guns. Others are gang members where entire blocks are armed to the teeth with illegal guns.

This aint the backwoods of some hillibilly community. This is a concrete jungle. There are too many guns on our streets and no way to remove them. You can deny that more people get killed in our country by handgun violence, but thats your problem. You say people kill people, yes thats right, but a gun makes it alot easier to accomplish.

The "gun" is the first thought that runs through the mind of any american getting ready to commit crime. They dont consider a spear, a bow and arrow, a slingshot, a bat or their fists. Its always the GUN. The biggest threat to americans. Americans will cower to the power of the gun. The gun is the ultimate symbol of american violence. It always has been.

While you may be an honest gun owner, that means nothing. You may be in some mayberry RFD community where guns are responsibily owned, but that aint a major metropolis where guns are everywhere.

peace.