These Drivers Are The Happiest Of Drivers

AlliSeeisBrown

Can they not tell by this picture that these drivers absolutely hate their lives? But they're going to plant it on the employee portal anyways. An award for the manager. That's what we all wanted to see. It's like the center manager just said "we want nothing less than 90% Orion Compliance" and this picture is their response. The faces of people knowing they won't RTB until 9-10pm.

Abney's little brother half asleep 3rd from the left.

Center millenial is like "Mannn you said I gotta shave?"

Far right got 245 stops today lookin at his feet.

Young white guy on the left mad cause he had to stop lookin at EDD for a picture.

If you asked me to show a picture of what contract year looked like, I'd refer you to this.

upload_2018-6-12_13-52-18.png

Johney

Lol, saw that earlier and thought "Why the hell would they post it?" They all look miserable.
It's only for employees right? Maybe they want everyone to know everyone is miserable everywhere? That or they just told them they were cutting all the feeder runs from their building and none of them ever have a chance of escaping the horrors of package?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Can they not tell by this picture that these drivers absolutely hate their lives? But they're going to plant it on the employee portal anyways. An award for the manager. That's what we all wanted to see. It's like the center manager just said "we want nothing less than 90% Orion Compliance" and this picture is their response. The faces of people knowing they won't RTB until 9-10pm.

Young white guy on the left mad cause he had to stop lookin at EDD for a picture.

If you asked me to show a picture of what contract year looked like, I'd refer you to this.

View attachment 197164
@Gumby is in the middle

bigjoelex

RETIRED
It's not happy,do your best and leave it at work. Enjoy time away. They treat people like dogs. The world needs to know how bad a place it is. Glad I left. Life is so much better. You guys need to go on strike.

old levi's

blank space

View attachment 197164

Far left is thinking: "Wrap this up right now, or I will 10 punch you."