These Drivers Are The Happiest Of Drivers

Bonbon

Well behaved women rarely make history
Every single one of them look like they are contemplating ditching their package cars in the nearest lake and moving far away and changing their names. Except the guy on the left...he's gonna blow up on the phone with his sup and leave his truck in the middle of a busy street with the keys in it in the hood and walk away forever.

oldupsman

Every single one of them look like they are contemplating ditching their package cars in the nearest lake and moving far away and changing their names. Except the guy on the left...he's gonna blow up on the phone with his sup and leave his truck in the middle of a busy street with the keys in it in the hood and walk away forever.

Actually had a guy who did that once. Didn't leave it in the street though. Left it in a shopping
center parking lot. Called in from there and just left. Sup went for it and it was sitting there
with the keys in the ignition.

Bonbon

Well behaved women rarely make history
Actually had a guy who did that once. Didn't leave it in the street though. Left it in a shopping
center parking lot. Called in from there and just left. Sup went for it and it was sitting there
with the keys in the ignition.
Happened here last week. And I've heard stories of others

Poop Head

Judge me.
It's not happy,do your best and leave it at work. Enjoy time away. They treat people like dogs. The world needs to know how bad a place it is. Glad I left. Life is so much better. You guys need to go on strike.
Congratulations. You, me, and everyone else here know that the world will never know what ups is really like unless they walk the walk.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Can they not tell by this picture that these drivers absolutely hate their lives? But they're going to plant it on the employee portal anyways. An award for the manager. That's what we all wanted to see. It's like the center manager just said "we want nothing less than 90% Orion Compliance" and this picture is their response. The faces of people knowing they won't RTB until 9-10pm.

Abney's little brother half asleep 3rd from the left.

Center millenial is like "Mannn you said I gotta shave?"

Far right got 245 stops today lookin at his feet.

Young white guy on the left mad cause he had to stop lookin at EDD for a picture.

If you asked me to show a picture of what contract year looked like, I'd refer you to this.

View attachment 197164
The guy on the left must be a mgt person .... they would be the only ones who think Rocking a visor was cool

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The biggest heart in Baton Rouge He's not a center manager. He's a driver that runs a non profit charity. He was talking to a small center that just lost a driver in a tragic motorcycle accident. That's why nobody was smiling.
tenor (15).gif

clean hairy

Can they not tell by this picture that these drivers absolutely hate their lives? But they're going to plant it on the employee portal anyways. An award for the manager. That's what we all wanted to see. It's like the center manager just said "we want nothing less than 90% Orion Compliance" and this picture is their response. The faces of people knowing they won't RTB until 9-10pm.

Abney's little brother half asleep 3rd from the left.

Center millenial is like "Mannn you said I gotta shave?"

Far right got 245 stops today lookin at his feet.

Young white guy on the left mad cause he had to stop lookin at EDD for a picture.

If you asked me to show a picture of what contract year looked like, I'd refer you to this.

View attachment 197164
Looks more like a police line up.