they don't want me any more


New Member
I was injured in Oct of 06 I have nerve damage and I am not getting better. UPS doesn't want me any more after 32 years. They want to buy me out, has this happened to any one how much should I ask for? should I get a lawyer?


Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I would have got a lawyer in Oct., 2006 if I was injured that bad. I don't know what a reasonable price for a buyout is. buzzy100, you stated you had 32 years in but left your age out. How long will it before you get a Pension? And what about Disability?



your question is rediculous.

Do you really need employees on a blog to tell you to contact a lawyer?

After 32 years, which I am assuming your counting the time from your 06 departure, why not just retire?

Depending on the state your in, you should have already contacted a lawyer and discussed permanent disablility.

Listen, the company has a decision to make, after 32 years and a serious injury (as i am assuming it is), a nerve injury isnt something that heals properly, you should be concerned with your future financially and this you have to discuss with a lawyer, not bloggers.

I wish you luck and better health, but take your advice from professionals.



Get a lawyer, and get one that specializes in dealing with big corporations. Look at thier track record on cases won.