Thigh rash

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Dude's and Dudette's, I have the answer, seriously. It's what runner's use to prevent Chafe.

Body_Glide_Original_Large.jpg

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
Joe Namath wore pantyhose. What kind of thigh muscle grows on the inside of the legs?

I have a few friends in the Military who said they used panty hose in Iraq. I was gonna post this sooner but it just doesn't sound DUDE like, you know.

I have yet to try it and have no plans anytime soon. I don't think Wifey would look @ me the same.

I wouldn't wear em to war either cause I ain't dieing with freaking panty hose on !!!

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
Under armor boxer jox in 6inch inseam. Will work for u also. I also had that problem, and I switched to under armor and target up and up body powder and rash is gone.

bigbrownhen

Invisable solid deodorant works well. I use it on the back of my thighs/knees in the summer. The 20 years of butt sweat in those seats leaves a nasty mark.

outta hours

Best stuff out there is a product called Body Glide. Comes in a stick like a deodorant. Rub it on any area and it will prevent chafing or blisters. Not sticky or messy. It can be found at most big box sporting goods or running stores. $ 8.99 and it lasts a month or more. Check it out.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Best stuff out there is a product called Body Glide. Comes in a stick like a deodorant. Rub it on any area and it will prevent chafing or blisters. Not sticky or messy. It can be found at most big box sporting goods or running stores. $ 8.99 and it lasts a month or more. Check it out.
I've seen that stuff. I thought it was deodorant. LOL!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Um, outta and I have come up with an awesome idea, just sayin... Powders work, until they absorb all the fluid and become a paste. Desitin, nah, that's for after you are already chafed. Bodyglide is like coating yourself with teflon. Slip sliding away.

Under armor would be my second choice.