Things I've come to learn!

LV_TSC

Going Green!
Just spreading the joy. Nah, I'm hardly under the influence, but I sure I didn't organize my thoughts properly. I do so apologize. And thanks, scratch. About people not picking up the phone.... one would think that but with as many calls as I get... sadly that's not true.
Everything from the PT Grunt to the Day Time exec... My job requires a lot of patience, it took a while for me to get to that point - but I'm there, and people still don't listen!

And uh OH HELL NO to the TSG thing. THE WORST is when Mr. 100 bux and hour or whatever, TSG calls me asking me how to do HIS job.

Sorry, peoples.... I THOUGHT this was a place to vent my feelings and frustrations - but I fear I'm rattling the herd.

So peace out!

LV_TSC

Going Green!
Actually let me clear something up... since I've been thinking.
I actually came here to help, if anyone had any issues - off the clock... I saw another forum with a question or two that I know the answer to. I like helping, it's why I do the job that I do. I figured by working with other employees, it would be less aggravation, torture, stress.... I was mostly right, I just wanted to try and nip some of my grievances in the bud... again, I wanna help me as well!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Let me see if I got this straight--you have a difficult time organizing your own thoughts and ideas in a coherent and concise manner and you want to help others?! Thanks, but no thanks.

LV_TSC

Going Green!
UK Guy? I think he's awesome! I'd want nothing more than to help him... if anything find out from some of my friends who have recently become citizens what methods they used... or any advice.
But that right there just proves how emotions cannot be communicated through the net...
Sure I was ranting, in the end - I just wanted to get a point across. Again... I'll be the nice guy here and apologize...

Brown Dog

Brown since 81
Some people couldn't be happy if they had everything they ever needed or wanted. Others could be happy in a pile of pigslop. And, some, you will never figure out or understand. JMO:wink2:

Lobofan5

Actually let me clear something up... since I've been thinking.
I actually came here to help, if anyone had any issues - off the clock... I saw another forum with a question or two that I know the answer to. I like helping, it's why I do the job that I do. I figured by working with other employees, it would be less aggravation, torture, stress.... I was mostly right, I just wanted to try and nip some of my grievances in the bud... again, I wanna help me as well!

I read all of your posts and I have only one question..

Is it true that UPS helps with gas and heat?

ImpactedTSG

LV_TSC, get off your high horse. All you do is read off a prompt and follow a predetermined flowchart in troubleshooting. Keep in mind that this was put together by all the documentation of the TSC techs that had years of actual in center UPS experience. When you get stuck, you ask if you can put someone on hold for a few minutes. Why is that? To read about the issue? NO! You desprately ask everyone else in your little cubicle if they know how to fix the issue. If no one else can help you, you escalate it to ICS who can call the people that write the applications. Meanwhile, you just sit on the call with no input doing nothing but raising the average resolution time for your calls. Don't come in and lecture these guys when you have the IT knowledge equal to most middle school students these days.

Not to be critical.

H

help edcor is a pain

UPS HR is completely clueless on how I can log onto edcor. In addition, to ups HR being clueless, Edcor has not been any help. the ww6.edcor.com/ups is a bogus web site. would someone please tell me the web address I can go to so I can finish this process

H

help me edcor sucks

PLEASE give me another address into logging on edcor ww6.edcor.com/ups