Things seem to be settling down ---agree or disagree?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
How does breaking a show window on Aunt Betty and Uncle Pepe's store get back at Trump. I never understood destroying other's property just because you're angry. Go beat up your own stuff....oh, you don't have any?
upload_2017-2-5_4-54-16.jpeg

I feel the same way about the idiot/idiots who presumably torched this mosque in Texas. Go burn your own damn house/church to the ground.

newfie

How does breaking a show window on Aunt Betty and Uncle Pepe's store get back at Trump. I never understood destroying other's property just because you're angry. Go beat up your own stuff....oh, you don't have any?

the best one was when they attacked and destroyed a starbucks store. that is justice . can we burn an Uber vehicle next please?

rickyb

a coworker today told me they protested trump downtown today....in canada.

at least 3 of my coworkers are either american or have spent significant time in their lives working there.

rickyb

One time I went to Montreal.
i was there for 4 months. i think about going back there all the time because i want to learn french and its harder when its not being spoken around me. i think quebec has the highest unionization rate in canada and the best government social policies.

rod

Retired 22 years
a coworker today told me they protested trump downtown today....in canada.

at least 3 of my coworkers are either american or have spent significant time in their lives working there.

They can start on building a Canadian wall next

rod

Retired 22 years
i think we should be able to try each others countries out and see how we like it. im guessing if a person uses the healthcare system alot then they are not gonna want to be american.

If you can afford good insurance the American healthcare system is GREAT. If you can't afford it and are on welfare its great. If you are stuck in the middle and have crappy insurance it sucks.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
If you can afford good insurance the American healthcare system is GREAT. If you can't afford it and are on welfare its great. If you are stuck in the middle and have crappy insurance it sucks.
No you go to work @ UPS at night for 20 years than use your PT pension to help pay for medicare B and D. If there is anything left you can buy bait or maybe afford green fees at a public course once a week LOL

rod

Retired 22 years
No you go to work @ UPS at night for 20 years than use your PT pension to help pay for medicare B and D. If there is anything left you can buy bait or maybe afford green fees at a public course once a week LOL

You have to be 65 to get on Medicare. We've had almost 4 years where my wife wasn't covered by Teamster insurance because you lose that at 65. (I'm not complaining because we had 42 years of GREAT coverage provided at little cost to us. 30 while working and 12 after I retired at 53.) Right now the wife is paying over 900 a month for CRAP insurance with a $5,000 deductible. Three more months and she can get on Medicare.