Things that customers actually do for their driver...

StoptheAct1212

Remember, this is a open forum... dont dig a hole for yourself...
What i mean is dont post stuff that will get you in trouble..

Got $50 to redeliver a nda that was refused by the receptionist..

Got $100 tip to deliver a chair to the customers apartment. Btw i was going to deliver it anyway... its my job

Give me ice cream

Rack em

Made the Podium
I got a $20 gift card last year just for delivering some new video game to some resi. The gift card said "Thanks for bringing us fallout 4"

And there is one coffee shop I've delivered to that gives me a free latte whenever I deliver their coffee.

MC0493

Some look at me and then walk away/close their door. Others give me small money tips, or offer water in the heat. Those are the ones i appreciate most, or come meet me.

rod

Retired 22 years
I walked into a shoe store one time with an arm load of boxes and the gal who ran it shoved 2 walnuts and a banana into my pants pocket and then proceeded to laugh like hell----me too.

rod

Retired 22 years
I had a customer give me his pick-up truck for a couple of hours to continue delivering while I was waiting for them to bring me a different truck because mine had broke down. Normally I wouldn't have done that but it was a Friday (why do UPS trucks always break down on a Friday) and we were leaving to take the kids camping that night. Customers like that I would go out of my way to help.

Ms.PacMan

This was before cell phone maps....One peak I took some rural stops off a driver to help out and had no idea where I was going. I asked a guy for directions to the first couple of stops and he stopped in the middle of his directions and just told me to follow him. He led me to about 20 stops. I would run up to the house and he would ask where we were going next when I got back to the truck!

rod

Retired 22 years
This was before cell phone maps....One peak I took some rural stops off a driver to help out and had no idea where I was going. I asked a guy for directions to the first couple of stops and he stopped in the middle of his directions and just told me to follow him. He led me to about 20 stops. I would run up to the house and he would ask where we were going next when I got back to the truck!

Damn -- you must be a fox!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Know of an ORS that does that for his air drivers. Follows the sup down the road and he points from his vehicle to the delivery location.

Still can't believe that :censored2: has a job.