Things the contract should address

88UPS1969

Contrary to popular belief other investments make money too. Let me guess--you are one of those who has all their eggs in one basket.
No not all I have 401k before taxes,Roth,and a 401k after taxes!! Not to mention my Scott Trade account. I just believe in taking advantage of good deals. So I have been putting most of my investments in pre-tax investments because when you start to draw your pension it's Taxable,your401k after tax investments will be taxed. So I'm in the process of creating some tax-free income!! As far as the UPS Stock it's a good deal when you get something at a discount it means I've already made 10% before as well as the lowest cost of the Quarter, now still getting 5% discount means I'm already ahead of the average investor!!

88UPS1969

No not all I have 401k before taxes,Roth,and a 401k after taxes!! Not to mention my Scott Trade account. I just believe in taking advantage of good deals. So I have been putting most of my investments in pre-tax investments because when you start to draw your pension it's Taxable,your401k after tax investments will be taxed. So I'm in the process of creating some tax-free income!! As far as the UPS Stock it's a good deal when you get something at a discount it means I've already made 10% before as well as the lowest cost of the Quarter, now still getting 5% discount means I'm already ahead of the average investor!!
You have to do your homework and study it happens to be my hobby!! I enjoy numbers and crunching them, my Wife says she doesn't see how I have time for all the research but I would rather learn and pay myself rather than paying a broker. Who knows it may be my part-time job once I retire, knowledge is the one thing you can get and share and not loose by sharing it with others!!

88UPS1969

"" DON'T GET ME WRONG THEY COME 1ST ALWAYS BUT WHEN I HAVE SPARE TIME. I WOULD RATHER SPEND IT LEARNING SOMETHING,THAN SITTING IN FRONT OF THE IDIOT BOX""

Re-Raise

I agree. I think it was opened up to hourlies about ‘95. It was about 40-45 a share if I recall correctly. Did make out good when Ups went public..
Sounds about right, except that you had to buy a block of 3 OPL shares and 1 UPS share for about $40. I bought 20k worth with my father pitching in half the money. When we went public they split the shares,so our cost basis was about $20. OPL was liquidated, so we received checks for that for a couple of years.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Sounds about right, except that you had to buy a block of 3 OPL shares and 1 UPS share for about $40. I bought 20k worth with my father pitching in half the money. When we went public they split the shares,so our cost basis was about $20. OPL was liquidated, so we received checks for that for a couple of years.
Did the employees years and years ago get stock??? Talking in the 30’s or 40’s???

Rack em

Made the Podium
Runners don’t do anything right so why would you expect them to do a proper Pretrip...
I got a coworker who takes running to a whole new level. I did a route last week and I averaged a 12 hour day WITHOUT pick ups. This guy does the same route yesterday with about 10 less stops but he had pick ups and he got done delivering before pick ups and had around a 9 hour day!!! Factoring in travel time to and from areas, he got it done over four hours faster than me. That :censored2: pisses me off so bad