This Ever Happen to You?

JackStraw

Had a lady come to the door yesterday morning in her sexy nighty. I SAW EVERYTHING. She wasn't one of my regular customers and I guess i caught her at a bad time(not for me). Made my day.

S

serenity now

Had a lady come to the door yesterday morning in her sexy nighty. I SAW EVERYTHING. She wasn't one of my regular customers and I guess i caught her at a bad time(not for me). Made my day.

did you do a driver release?

Johney

My friend if she came to the door and opened it dressed like that she expected you to see everything:cool:

brown67

Nothing for me. Caught a naked guy making coffee one morning. Country house. Walked up to the porch and he was standing there in front of the window making coffee. Surprised the heck out of him. Did not make my day.

Ms.PacMan

I encountered an old man nude on his riding lawn mower. Thank God he had a very long lane leading to the house. I could see this Chubakka/Big Foot type running across the yard to the house when I realized he was naked and slowed the truck WAYYYYYY down! LOL.

packageguy

yes. Walk in backyard to release package at back, 21 year old sun bathing nude. She said thank you. I said no thank you for using ups....lol

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I arrived at a sig only housecall and saw the front door was open (screen door closed). Walking up, before I could ring and knock, a smiling middle-age woman quickly came to the door. I could see her face and neck through the screen door window.

She open the door, low and behold, she was nearly topless and scantily clad otherwise. Everything was "there". It became just a little more awkward as she exaggeratedly leaned over the diad for the sig, smiling and being flirty. Don't remember the quick small talk we had, not surprisingly. In the end there were no words available except, " thank you, have a great day." ;)

There was a lady on one of the routes that always ordered stuff and always sunbathed topless behaind her house and always said "I'm back here" when you pulled up to deliver.

Word is several guys were "volunteered" to put another coat of sun lotion on her back from time to time.

S

serenity now

There was a lady on one of the routes that always ordered stuff and always sunbathed topless behaind her house and always said "I'm back here" when you pulled up to deliver.

Word is several guys were "volunteered" to put another coat of sun lotion on her back from time to time.

code that out as "other work"