This Ever Happen to You?

wayfair

swollen member
Had a lady come to the door yesterday morning in her sexy nighty. I SAW EVERYTHING. She wasn't one of my regular customers and I guess i caught her at a bad time(not for me). Made my day.

I used to believe stops like those were like finding a unicorn.... fairy tales/ myths...
until one day, the latinas moved on route....

wornoutupser

One day I pulled up to a house way out in the country.
In the front yard was one of the Walmart type inflatable pools with a very pretty and vey nude lady fast asleep on a raft..
I told my wife that night what happened and she asked me if I prevented a sunburn that day taking a long look to which I truthfully replied "no".

On the same run a few weeks later I pulled up to another house under construction by a gentleman who is well over 60. As I approached the house he came out totally nude...saying "please forgive me but it is just too stinking hot to wear clothes today".

Just another workweek in Central Florida!

BoogaBooga

I went to a apartment building for a delivery.
Got buzzed in by customer.
Got off elevator, turned the corner,
Customer leaning on doorway like Greta Garbo in a pink, see-thru negligee,
She was in her 80's,
Picture flashed in my head for days.
Gave me indigestion each time.

morgahorse

Had one come to the door in a wife beater and panties with still wet dripping hair... only she had to be closer too 300 lbs than 110.

rod

Retired 22 years
Being that a good part of my day involved delivering around lakes and resorts I was lucky enough to have my share of "memorial" incounters with lovely young gals but for every one of those there were a dozen ones who made you wish you were blind.

RoBo

UPS robot no more
My first route was in an area of town we called "crack corner". One sunny day making my resi rounds I didn't see much skin, however it was "what" skin I saw that left me speechless. A regular customer of mine who had just given birth weeks before would always come to the door with baby on her hip. This day was no different, however her chosen ratty old shirt was. It looked as though she had been eating cheap sausage pizza with the pellet sausage pieces. I say this because I saw a leftover piece of it on her shirt that made me want to brush it off for her. Yeah, that's when I realized it was a just-nursed-on-nipple. poking through a hole in the old t-shirt.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Closest I came was one day I had an apt stop. Walked all over the bottom floor of the complex couldn't find the apt so I headed up stairs. Apparently a group of sorority girls had rented every room on the rope floor. All the doors were wide open like one big room and they were all in bras and panties just walking around between the rooms.

I called a buddy that runs the area a lot. Before I could tell him what happened he says the address and was like hold that stops until 5-7 pm. Every Wednesday Thursday or Friday they are half naked getting ready to go out for the night.

Tiny Panda

I have a regular Chinese girl who comes to the door in her underwear, one day she answered it butt naked but stood behind the door, the frosted glass door.

Shame she isn't the fittest i've seen :sad-little:

QKRSTKR

I had one on Friday, delivering to a sorority house. Girl answers the door in what I would describe as a loop sweater. You know, the kind of sweater you can see right thru. No under shirt, no bra. Just a nice set staring right back at me. Wow. Couldn't believe it.