This Ever Happen to You?

instantK

i delivered to a a shady asian massage place, a girl came to the door wearing lingerie signed for it... the place eventually got shut down LOL

S

serenity now

i delivered to a a shady asian massage place, a girl came to the door wearing lingerie signed for it... the place eventually got shut down LOL

too many happy endings? * would have reached for my lysol pop-ups after that delivery * hands, board, and stylus

slantnosechevy

Had a couple Tokyo Health Spas on area back in the day. They used to stand behind a curtain saying UPS man, UPS man, come here baby. We used to laugh everytime I went there. Nasty places but they had a sense of humor. You could say anything and get away with it back then. They always gave me $50 at Xmas. I'm sure they thought they'd eventually get it back. Every once in a while the city would move in and bust them. I'd see them downtown the next day at a lawyer's office I delivered to. They'd have nice dresses, heels, and make up on. They would set there all serious. Just as I went out the door I'd quietly say "girls come here" they just busted up laughing hysterically. The lawyer had absolutely no clue what was going on. We used to have fun on these routes.

Alleycar

Many college students live in the residential area I cover. I was delivering a sig req pkg to an apt for the 3rd attempt. I knocked, and could her a woman's voice inside asking me to hang on a minute. She got to the door, and she was wrapped in a towel, dripping wet. I genuinely felt bad when I asked her for a sig please. She was very pleasant and, while pinning the towel to her torso, grabbed the diad and signed for me. I thanked her kindly and told her I would close the door for her, as her hands were full. She graciously thanked me, and turned back down the hall and into the apt. There was no towel covering her back end, lol

A

anonymous6

picked up a broke down motorist lady in a snowstorm who was a stripper coming from WA state to NV. after talking for awhile she showed me her 2 best assets and said she always wanted to "do" a UPS man and said we should get a room.

well, unfornuately, I do not have a Penthouse letter to end this story.

S

serenity now

picked up a broke down motorist lady in a snowstorm who was a stripper coming from WA state to NV. after talking for awhile she showed me her 2 best assets and said she always wanted to "do" a UPS man and said we should get a room.

good thing too, the maid would have found you naked, handcuffed, and sans wallet

oldupsman

Had a lady come to the door yesterday morning in her sexy nighty. I SAW EVERYTHING. She wasn't one of my regular customers and I guess i caught her at a bad time(not for me). Made my day.
Stick around for 30 years young man. It won't be the last naked woman you'll see. I promise.

Be careful what you wish for. You will see waaay more than you want to!!Every naked woman isnt 110 lbs with double DDs. There are alot of 300lb Momas who like to show it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tarbar66

Stick around for 30 years young man. It won't be the last naked woman you'll see. I promise.
Back in the day it seemed every driver has a favorite summer stop or 2 or 3.

When hot tubs and pools first became popular I remember the customers telling me to take the supplies around back. Some stops I was glad I did, others not so much.

curiousbrain

Somehow, I don't think I'll ever hear a woman say "she always wanted to 'do' a part-time supervisor."

bbsam

Staff member
x2.
I'm still waiting for the hot young chick who will tell me, "I've always wanted to do a fat feeder driver!"

could happen online. Of course make sure of the age otherwise when you show up at location she will excuse herself to make some sweet tea and Chris Hansen will step out withsome questions to ask you.

S

serenity now

could happen online. Of course make sure of the age otherwise when you show up at location she will excuse herself to make some sweet tea and Chris Hansen will step out withsome questions to ask you.

:runcirclsmiley2: