This girl at work likes me, I think

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
So there's this girl at work(UPS) I made friends with, and talked to each other. I noticed she waves at me and moves her lips every time she sees me. It could be she's just being friendly with me, or maybe she does like me in secret. Anyways would you say I should ask her out? or just continue to be her friend.

I'm so great. I was offered to be a driver helper for the season and I'm still pretty new. I guess my good looks and charisma goes a long way. hope my driver is a woman as old as my mom

And the company.... is investing in automation.

I can't understand why.

Future

Victory Ride
Then throw her out of the car
View attachment 160573
A6160104-F8EB-441D-BD40-17DD3FB5F114.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So there's this girl at work(UPS) I made friends with, and talked to each other. I noticed she waves at me and moves her lips every time she sees me. It could be she's just being friendly with me, or maybe she does like me in secret. Anyways would you say I should ask her out? or just continue to be her friend.
Did you ever wonder why she always wears a hat?

83714414.jpg

Dr.Brownz

Jam your package in her mail slot bruh

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Bruh, anyone can find these:

download.jpg

Aim higher than that & try these:

power-outlet.jpg

Bonus if u bump into one of the rare ones like this

images.jpg

Happy hunting '