This girl at work likes me, I think

twoweeled

Don’t poop where you eat.
So there's this girl at work(UPS) I made friends with, and talked to each other. I noticed she waves at me and moves her lips every time she sees me. It could be she's just being friendly with me, or maybe she does like me in secret. Anyways would you say I should ask her out? or just continue to be her friend.
My immediate thought is a reactionary, hit it! My experience (as some package drivers can attest too) is, when the relationship dies, you have to see each other all the time. In package, I might only see them 2-3 times a week - and that was uncomfortable! Being in the building, it's everyday till someone leaves. In today's climate, if she claims any type of harassment, the company finds it easier to just get rid of you than hassle the harassment claim. If your going to hit it, I hope it's nice! wisdom says, better to avoid it. Youth says, hit it because it's there. Your choice.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So there's this girl at work(UPS) I made friends with, and talked to each other. I noticed she waves at me and moves her lips every time she sees me. It could be she's just being friendly with me, or maybe she does like me in secret. Anyways would you say I should ask her out? or just continue to be her friend.
fake news