This is it, baby.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
FYI Amazon just started they're post X-Mas sale.
Amazon’s last sale of the year is called an “after-Christmas sale,” but it starts right now on Christmas Eve Day. Why? Because why not.

The sale offers deep discounts of up to 70% on items in categories that range from TVs and tools to clothing and jewelry, and sale prices are good from now through the end of the day on December 31st.

http://bgr.com/2014/12/24/amazons-after-christmas-sale-details/
That miter saw with free stand is a heck of a deal.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
FYI Amazon just started they're post X-Mas sale.
Amazon’s last sale of the year is called an “after-Christmas sale,” but it starts right now on Christmas Eve Day. Why? Because why not.

The sale offers deep discounts of up to 70% on items in categories that range from TVs and tools to clothing and jewelry, and sale prices are good from now through the end of the day on December 31st.

http://bgr.com/2014/12/24/amazons-after-christmas-sale-details/
images
I just bought this narley carhart hat on amazon, regular price 24.99 , on sale for 16.99 n got in with prime. 3.99 upgrade for 1 day shipping. Was 30 percent off, nice and warm daddy o lol.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
images
I just bought this narley carhart hat on amazon, regular price 24.99 , on sale for 16.99 n got in with prime. 3.99 upgrade for 1 day shipping. Was 30 percent off, nice and warm daddy o lol.
It does look good but I am one of those people where "One Size" does not fit.
Size 8 hat ... I wear Tilley hats because they actually come in sizes including 8.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
It does look good but I am one of those people where "One Size" does not fit.
Size 8 hat ... I wear Tilley hats because they actually come in sizes including 8.
Nice Photog, its a lil big which is cool anyway since I wear my Bluetooth headphones underneath. I shave my yoke all year so no worries about itching my head lol.

S

selfcancelsignal

Sure would be nice if they'd put the kibosh on national instant gratification day. 12/23. :-)

brostalss

Today was a decent day. Got done at 2:00. Had the meet point for late air we knew was coming. Helped two drivers with some stops and home by 7:00pm

Yesterday was the nightmare. No one was in until 10:30pm.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
Yesterday sucked! Dispatched with half my load and told the rest would come later. Didn't even have half of it delivered before I was told to meet for the late air shuttle. Shuttle driver brought both my air and the rest of my load which I didn't yet have room for. Had to throw it all in the middle of my truck. Lost an hour driving to the meet point, loading up, and driving back to my area. Clocked out at 10pm.
2nd year in a row I've missed my family's Christmas Eve celebration because of these last minute shopping mother :censored2:ers!
Attention UPS customers...Order your :censored2: earlier from now on, damn it!

barnyard

KTM rider
I clocked out at 1830, about the same as last year, but this year, I got rid of my 'helper' after 2 hours. Would have been out later had I kept him.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Yesterday sucked! Dispatched with half my load and told the rest would come later. Didn't even have half of it delivered before I was told to meet for the late air shuttle. Shuttle driver brought both my air and the rest of my load which I didn't yet have room for. Had to throw it all in the middle of my truck. Lost an hour driving to the meet point, loading up, and driving back to my area. Clocked out at 10pm.
2nd year in a row I've missed my family's Christmas Eve celebration because of these last minute shopping mother :censored2:ers!
Attention UPS customers...Order your :censored2: earlier from now on, damn it!
I would have bagged all their s:censored2:t before I punched out at 10 Christmas Eve. If they don't have enough foresight to be prepared then tough. And I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over it either.

barnyard

KTM rider
He was that bad, huh?

Yep.

He walked slow, which was not a huge problem. Every single time he got in, he had to shut the door, fold the seat down (facing it), turn around and look for the seat belt and then click it. Would not leave the door open no matter how close stops were. Got to the point that by the time I had all the sections set up, I would give him a ride back to his car and finish myself.

If I had him for more than 4 hours, I was guaranteed to be over allowed, less than 4 and I would be 30ish minutes under.

Most of the time, as soon as I was done with a section, I could set up the next while he was walking a stop, sometimes it would take 2 stops. Last year, the helper that I had walked fast and has his 'get in the truck' routine down. I rarely waited for him and he shortened my day.

This guy, the longer I had him, the longer my day.

Sigh.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yep.

He walked slow, which was not a huge problem. Every single time he got in, he had to shut the door, fold the seat down (facing it), turn around and look for the seat belt and then click it. Would not leave the door open no matter how close stops were. Got to the point that by the time I had all the sections set up, I would give him a ride back to his car and finish myself.

If I had him for more than 4 hours, I was guaranteed to be over allowed, less than 4 and I would be 30ish minutes under.

Most of the time, as soon as I was done with a section, I could set up the next while he was walking a stop, sometimes it would take 2 stops. Last year, the helper that I had walked fast and has his 'get in the truck' routine down. I rarely waited for him and he shortened my day.

This guy, the longer I had him, the longer my day.

Sigh.
Wow....getting back in the truck and getting belted in should take about 4 seconds!