This is what happened

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Today we got a trailer that had been loaded to 50%. It was all 2nd day air. Yes, the majority of it was Amazon. Instead of Amazon throwing UPS under the bus, fess up. Admit you were unable to process the Christmas orders and are just now shipping orders a week late

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Today we got a trailer that had been loaded to 50%. It was all 2nd day air. Yes, the majority of it was Amazon. Instead of Amazon throwing UPS under the bus, fess up. Admit you were unable to process the Christmas orders and are just now shipping orders a week late
Or maybe it's all the people like me who got amazon gift cards for Xmas. Plus the million extra prime members they now have.

barnyard

KTM rider
Lot of people are off work this week (including me) and they are ordering the stuff they did not get for Christmas (I am.)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Another alternative is that the backlog of 2nd Day Air out of Louisville was put on the ground rather than a plane.
Does seem a bit late though.

Ouch

Hey what's the ups dress code for long sleeve undershirts ???
I always wore a longsleeve brown turtleneck under my short sleeve jack shirt. If you are wearing long sleeves white or brown. Short sleeves the same but when It got super cold they really didnt say much as long as it was close.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Another alternative is that the backlog of 2nd Day Air out of Louisville was put on the ground rather than a plane.

It was likely that it moved by air the first day and then was loaded in the trailer. I just find it odd that it was mostly Amazon. I did hear that they dump half a million packages in the system last Friday. Perhaps that is where they came from.

Future

Victory Ride
You are not allowed to wear long sleeve shirt under a short sleeve UPS shirt... there was a big :censored2: storm about it in our center....They still cant get the trucks loaded on time, but this is a more pressing issue!!!

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
You are not allowed to wear long sleeve shirt under a short sleeve UPS shirt... there was a big :censored2: storm about it in our center....They still cant get the trucks loaded on time, but this is a more pressing issue!!!
Welcome to nit pick season.

raceanoncr

It was likely that it moved by air the first day and then was loaded in the trailer. I just find it odd that it was mostly Amazon. I did hear that they dump half a million packages in the system last Friday. Perhaps that is where they came from.

That was the original intent of UPS sleeper teams. We'd haul 3-day, 2-day and NDA on the ground if we could make it to or from Louky on time. Usually through the w/e or holidays.