This is why I refuse to cross behind the package car

tourists24

That picture means nothing... According to those like Dragon, you should forget things like this. You have been instructed to go to the back for delivery every time. That is an order...... Just do what you are told. Besides,,, you could simply jump out of the way

brownman15

That picture means nothing... According to those like Dragon, you should forget things like this. You have been instructed to go to the back for delivery every time. That is an order...... Just do what you are told. Besides,,, you could simply jump out of the way

unless that order is unsafe as this one is

thessalonian13

I was also rearended by a kid playing with his cell phone. I've had a division manager tell me the policy of crossing behind the car was not authorized by the higher ups, but by some low-level person who had no business spreading his/her opinion as if it were official policy. I'm with you; STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THE BACK OF THAT CAR!
In our building we had close to 20 "hit while parked"... All the the hits where in the back... If these distracted drivers who hit our trucks didn't notice our big brown obnoxious trucks, believe me they will not see us standing in front of our rear bumpers. It's safer crossing in front...

iowa boy

the order is not unsafe.... if something goes wrong, it would somehow be the drivers fault

What's that favorite phrase we have all heard....... "Expect the unexpected", or "always get the big picture". If you didn't do either of these, then it is the drivers fault if he gets hurt.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

The accident would never even have occured in the first place if the driver had only gotten a better score on his Keter audit. Continuous regurgitation of the Ten Point Commentary causes an invisible, impenetrable force field to envelop the package car and any vehicle that strikes that field will simply bounce off of it with no damage to the package car.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Uniform blends so well with the truck, we'd probably be safer wearing a target.

Good thing school uniforms ain't bus-yellow

Last edited:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
what ever way you cross keep your head up and pay attention and that wont happen to you

sorry pal, but if a hell-bent soccer mom distracted on the phone with 6 kids crammed into a Lexus SUV come barreling around a corner at 50mph in a 20 and you're there behind the truck, keeping your head up and paying attention, will only make sure you witness your last two seconds alive.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
sorry pal, but if a hell-bent soccer mom distracted on the phone with 6 kids crammed into a Lexus SUV come barreling around a corner at 50mph in a 20 and you're there behind the truck, keeping your head up and paying attention, will only make sure you witness your last two seconds alive.

Have faith. Calmly recite the Ten Point Commentary while keeping your feet shoulder width apart and your eyes ahead of your work, and no harm will ever come to you.