This supe is starting to annoy me.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I guess I have a love hate relationship with management. Everytime he tries to send me home before my 3 hours and 30 minutes, I tell him I want my 3 hours and 30 minutes, then he would ask if I pay my union dues. What does union dues have to do with me getting my guarantee? Thats none of his business by the way. The next time he asks me, I'll just tell him its none of his business unless he's James P. Hoffa. The contract covers every bargaining unit employee, and each has a right to demand their hours (non union or not). I have passed probation a long time ago, and I have rights.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I guess I have a love hate relationship with management. Everytime he tries to send me home before my 3 hours and 30 minutes, I tell him I want my 3 hours and 30 minutes, then he would ask if I pay my union dues. What does union dues have to do with me getting my guarantee? Thats none of his business by the way. The next time he asks me, I'll just tell him its none of his business unless he's James P. Hoffa. The contract covers every bargaining unit employee, and each has a right to demand their hours (non union or not). I have passed probation a long time ago, and I have rights.

You may have "the right to demand", but management has the privilege to make your life hell (while still staying within the bounds of your contract). Don't start what you are not prepared to finish. Good luck with your "rights"

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You may have "the right to demand", but management has the privilege to make your life hell (while still staying within the bounds of your contract). Don't start what you are not prepared to finish. Good luck with your "rights"

I don't really care. I can make management life hell aswell. If they start harassing me or writing me up, then I'll start reporting supervisors working.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Here's a guy who's 19 y/o, unloads boxes a FEW hours per week, and hangs out on an Internet forum with 30-60 something y/o folks on the weekends.

I started slinging boxes when I was 19 and I can tell you this; my nights and weekends were spent chasing cold beer and warm...ladies. Trying to get a bunch of old folks all riled up would've seemed kinda boring to me.

Which leads me to one solid conclusion. You're not just a internet troll, you're a real life troll. No one here likes you. I'll bet the same could be said about your real life.

Here's a guy who's 19 y/o, unloads boxes a FEW hours per week, and hangs out on an Internet forum with 30-60 something y/o folks on the weekends.

I started slinging boxes when I was 19 and I can tell you this; my nights and weekends were spent chasing cold beer and warm...ladies. Trying to get a bunch of old folks all riled up would've seemed kinda boring to me.

Which leads me to one solid conclusion. You're not just a internet troll, you're a real life troll. No one here likes you. I'll bet the same could be said about your real life.
So you're saying he's a dork???

oldngray

nowhere special
Dork

noun 1. Slang. a silly, out-of-touch person who tends to look odd or behave ridiculously around others; a social misfit: If you make me wear that, I’ll look like a total dork! Synonyms: jerk, schmo; nerd, geek.

2. Slang: Vulgar. penis.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

i know when I was 19, I never had time for the Internet. Wait. There was no Internet.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I can't imagine someone named Harry Manback pulling digits. The bear part is conceivable, because that's #1 antidote for the lonely loners.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

i know when I was 19, I never had time for the Internet. Wait. There was no Internet.

Then one day, Al Gore came along...

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Maybe, just maybe the Sup is looking out for your coworkers and their sanity. Getting your entitled attitude off the clock maybe the kindest act this Sup can due to raise morale.

And this puzzles us, in a previous post, you aint know it but you got no friends indicated that management was tellin him that they want him to join management.

It appears that management and co-workers recognize a working troll and elimination from the building is like a breathe of fresh air.

Work on your credibility and keep your stories consistent.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

I can't imagine someone named Harry Manback pulling digits. The bear part is conceivable, because that's #1 antidote for the lonely loners.

I would offer clever retort, but you can't even spell "beer" correctly.

I'm from the South and, my folks raised me with manners. I couldn't battle wits with an unarmed man and still feel good about myself.

In the meantime, you just keep them labels up, unloader.

curiousbrain

Honestly ... it's clear people can just troll around here at will. I'm contemplating starting half a dozen accounts, starting a thread, and just talking with myself.

The obvious question is: don't you have anything better to do with your time?

Answer: Probably; but I enjoy proving a point, just the same.

This is just stupid to let this continue.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Honestly ... it's clear people can just troll around here at will. I'm contemplating starting half a dozen accounts, starting a thread, and just talking with myself.

The obvious question is: don't you have anything better to do with your time?

Answer: Probably; but I enjoy proving a point, just the same.

This is just stupid to let this continue.

Busted.
I should now just behave after a spanking.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
What's with the sudden influx of trolls lately?

Better yet why are people feed this one......

Guilty as charged. I guess I satisfy my inner troll by trolling the weaker trolls. I'd like to think I'm trying to entice them into engaging the community with meaningful contributions. The reality is simply me, exerting my mental fortitude over theirs.

You know what? That's A-OK with me.

Dude you are a dork. Get off the Internet forum. At 19 I was banging ladies smoking weed and getting into place I wasent supposed to be. I've grown up since then. I've got kids and a wife that's my excuse for hanging out on the Internet forum on a Saturday night. What's yours?? Find some friends and stay off this forum. Take it from me you are only young once. Once it passes by its gone. Get out there

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
That was REALLY uncalled for. I'm sitting in Bar Louie waiting for my girlfriend to finish socializing with some friends. Quite honestly, I'd rather be home watching 48 Hours and reading a good book - and I didn't feel any different at 19. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a homebody. And if the OP does indeed suffer from social problems, your disparaging remarks could be painful. Instead, just ignore his posts.