This supe is starting to annoy me.

working up a sweat

Kids these days don't have a thick skin. You are not as special as your public school teacher tells you. Try having parents who grew up during the depression, picking tobacco and then a Military DI constantly busting your chops as a teen when you left the nest. UPS sups are Ti T compared to my past. Deal with it.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
That was REALLY uncalled for. I'm sitting in Bar Louie waiting for my girlfriend to finish socializing with some friends. Quite honestly, I'd rather be home watching 48 Hours and reading a good book - and I didn't feel any different at 19. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a homebody. And if the OP does indeed suffer from social problems, your disparaging remarks could be painful. Instead, just ignore his posts.

Here's a guy who's 19 y/o, unloads boxes a FEW hours per week, and hangs out on an Internet forum with 30-60 something y/o folks on the weekends.

I started slinging boxes when I was 19 and I can tell you this; my nights and weekends were spent chasing cold beer and warm...ladies. Trying to get a bunch of old folks all riled up would've seemed kinda boring to me.

Which leads me to one solid conclusion. You're not just a internet troll, you're a real life troll. No one here likes you. I'll bet the same could be said about your real life.

Uncalled for? Probably. I'm not knocking anyone's lifestyle choices. I'm also not knocking anyone with social problems.

I'm knocking a clearly undereducated individual who, gets his jollies by "rustling the jimmies" of others with silliness.

Please accept my sincere apology if I've managed to rustle yours.

jaker

trolling
Who cares what he does on his personal time , I am just trying to figure him out right now he is a troll , scab and a future sup

yeah he gots mmanagement writing all over him

That was REALLY uncalled for. I'm sitting in Bar Louie waiting for my girlfriend to finish socializing with some friends. Quite honestly, I'd rather be home watching 48 Hours and reading a good book - and I didn't feel any different at 19. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a homebody. And if the OP does indeed suffer from social problems, your disparaging remarks could be painful. Instead, just ignore his posts.
One in three people have social or mental problems. This guy might but I'm betting he needs to go out get his thing wet and hang out. Having social problems is an excuse that just like life you have to figure out how to evolve and compensate for your weakness.

Is it me or do these guys these days lack charisma and character??? Man I grew up poorer than poor and had a ton of excuses to not succeed but I went out and bought a house at 21 and found my way.

I think this kid has been coddled like a lot of people around his age. Harry just gave that boy what he needs. Someone has to. Don't read to much into it bagels.

UPSGUY72

Sometimes the truth hurts. Kids these wouldn't know that because of the social promotion policies that now exist. The sooner the younger people figure out that the real world doesn't work on the social promotion policy the better off they will be. Else they can call mommy and wine and cry every time something doesn't go there way...

curiousbrain

Sometimes the truth hurts. Kids these wouldn't know that because of the social promotion policies that now exist. The sooner the younger people figure out that the real world doesn't work on the social promotion policy the better off they will be. Else they can call mommy and wine and cry every time something doesn't go there way...

Mommy, UPS is mean ... can you talk to my manager for me?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Dude you are a dork. Get off the Internet forum. At 19 I was banging ladies smoking weed and getting into place I wasent supposed to be. I've grown up since then. I've got kids and a wife that's my excuse for hanging out on the Internet forum on a Saturday night. What's yours?? Find some friends and stay off this forum. Take it from me you are only young once. Once it passes by its gone. Get out there
Truer words never spoken.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I guess I have a love hate relationship with management. Everytime he tries to send me home before my 3 hours and 30 minutes, I tell him I want my 3 hours and 30 minutes, then he would ask if I pay my union dues. What does union dues have to do with me getting my guarantee? Thats none of his business by the way. The next time he asks me, I'll just tell him its none of his business unless he's James P. Hoffa. The contract covers every bargaining unit employee, and each has a right to demand their hours (non union or not). I have passed probation a long time ago, and I have rights.
So, why don't you tell your sup it's none of his business, rather than posting it on here?? You enjoy anonymously running your mouth on a forum...but in person, can't stand up for yourself? Grow a pair.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
So, why don't you tell your sup it's none of his business, rather than posting it on here?? You enjoy anonymously running your mouth on a forum...but in person, can't stand up for yourself? Grow a pair.
​maybe he has a pair & they just haven't descended yet

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Troll spray.jpg
Troll spray.jpg

OPTION3

I guess I have a love hate relationship with management. Everytime he tries to send me home before my 3 hours and 30 minutes, I tell him I want my 3 hours and 30 minutes, then he would ask if I pay my union dues. What does union dues have to do with me getting my guarantee? Thats none of his business by the way. The next time he asks me, I'll just tell him its none of his business unless he's James P. Hoffa. The contract covers every bargaining unit employee, and each has a right to demand their hours (non union or not). I have passed probation a long time ago, and I have rights.

He is giving you a VEILED threat....File on it immediately! Every other form of discipline the company gives you from the time you file, until WHENEVER should be linked to this "threat" by you in grievance form..... they will grow tired of friend'ing with you very quickly when they have to sit in panel and explain the veiled threat 100 times----it works trust me