This supe is starting to annoy me.

stink219

I guess I have a love hate relationship with management. Everytime he tries to send me home before my 3 hours and 30 minutes, I tell him I want my 3 hours and 30 minutes, then he would ask if I pay my union dues. What does union dues have to do with me getting my guarantee? Thats none of his business by the way. The next time he asks me, I'll just tell him its none of his business unless he's James P. Hoffa. The contract covers every bargaining unit employee, and each has a right to demand their hours (non union or not). I have passed probation a long time ago, and I have rights.
Pay your dues kid. I'd make you pay I were in your local.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Lol, when I saw your name on last post for this post, I knew you were going to come up with one of those picture thingy.

They are called a MEME.

I would only suggest that you be more friendly to people in your work place, even if they are being :censored2: bags. That goes also for your fellow PTer, because you never know, they might be in charge of you one day. Work hard, do well and be a pleasant person. Things are easier when everyone gets along here.

Indecisi0n

They are called a MEME.

I would only suggest that you be more friendly to people in your work place, even if they are being :censored2: bags. That goes also for your fellow PTer, because you never know, they might be in charge of you one day. Work hard, do well and be a pleasant person. Things are easier when everyone gets along here.

Nope. You treat me like a :censored2: I return the favor.

I guess I have a love hate relationship with management. Everytime he tries to send me home before my 3 hours and 30 minutes, I tell him I want my 3 hours and 30 minutes, then he would ask if I pay my union dues. What does union dues have to do with me getting my guarantee? Thats none of his business by the way. The next time he asks me, I'll just tell him its none of his business unless he's James P. Hoffa. The contract covers every bargaining unit employee, and each has a right to demand their hours (non union or not). I have passed probation a long time ago, and I have rights.

I was recently asked to become a PT Supe for preload and I accepted the position and I'm currently in training. Please send me a message I will be glad to explain why we work the way we do. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Loyal Mester

stink219

Join the Teamsters scab. Stop riding on the coattails of the people that died fighting for what you freely steal.

Join the Teamsters scab. Stop riding on the coattails of the people that died fighting for what you freely steal.

The teamsters have nothing to offer their "union". I got promoted to pt management and its the best decision I have ever made.

Thanks,
David

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The teamsters have nothing to offer their "union". I got promoted to pt management and its the best decision I have ever made.

Thanks,
David

This site is starting to get low and lower and also annoying. I remember when I used to lurk this site and see nothing but mature posts. Now it's a bunch of useless troll posts. I'm done with this site. This site has gone down the drain. Nice to meet you Cheryl, take care.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Honestly ... it's clear people can just troll around here at will. I'm contemplating starting half a dozen accounts, starting a thread, and just talking with myself.

The obvious question is: don't you have anything better to do with your time?

Answer: Probably; but I enjoy proving a point, just the same.

This is just stupid to let this continue.

Mods! I think we found our guy.....

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Kids these days don't have a thick skin. You are not as special as your public school teacher tells you. Try having parents who grew up during the depression, picking tobacco and then a Military DI constantly busting your chops as a teen when you left the nest. UPS sups are Ti T compared to my past. Deal with it.

Wow I forgot I used to work tobacco in my teens. Man that sucked. Think I got 5.50 an hour and at the time that was good money for me.

jaker

trolling
This site is starting to get low and lower and also annoying. I remember when I used to lurk this site and see nothing but mature posts. Now it's a bunch of useless troll posts. I'm done with this site. This site has gone down the drain. Nice to meet you Cheryl, take care.

Mods! I think we found our guy.....
I thought you left , are you pulling a up state now or did you realize that you have no life except this site

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
that total BS...baggin wouldn't do that!

Anyone can create any persona over the internet. Why do you think there are so many predators lurking around in Long Island phishing over the internet to get 11 yrs old Kathy's and Ericka's home addresses, and they are succeeding? Anyone can be a wolf in sheep's clothes over the internet. Capiche?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Anyone can create any persona over the internet. Why do you think there are so many predators lurking around in Long Island phishing over the internet to get 11 yrs old Kathy's and Ericka's home addresses, and they are succeeding? Anyone can be a wolf in sheep's clothes over the internet. Capiche?
Don't you mean "comprende"? Lol I'm well aware that anyone is capable of being a troll like yourself. My point is, Baggin is a friend of mine, and he wouldn't do something like that.