swollen member
No, you can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
And if you try sometime you find
You get what you need

M

Mike hunt

I have a couple friends who's sons are going to be police officers. I'm feeling nervous for these young men. Whatever they are going to make I don't see it as enough.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have a couple friends who's sons are going to be police officers. I'm feeling nervous for these young men. Whatever they are going to make I don't see it as enough.
Well if it makes you feel any better, a truck/delivery driver is more likely to die on the job than a police officer.

M

Mike hunt

Well if it makes you feel any better, a truck/delivery driver is more likely to die on the job than a police officer.
Yea I just worry about them being young and all. It seems like a long way to go. It seems like the new trend it not to respect the police.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
BTW, I cannot edit a post unlike you RW trolls.
Because you are a bad boy who tries to skirt the rules too much.
Stick to 1 name.
Cut out the foul words.
Stop calling people with who you disagree with TROLLS unless they have been labled TROLLS by the BC gods or are at least allied with those labled TROLLS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Stop calling people with who you disagree with TROLLS unless they have been labled TROLLS by the BC gods or are at least allied with those labled TROLLS.
pot-calling-kettle-black-2%255B1%255D.jpg

Sportello

Because you are a bad boy who tries to skirt the rules too much.
Stick to 1 name.
Cut out the foul words.
Foul words?

Just because the BC gods, as you call them, won't label a RW troll a troll, that doesn't mean they aren't trolls.

In any case, you aren't the one to lecture me, or anyone else.