Thought Loaders Is Supposed To load Your Car?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
with all due respect , have you ever worked a non union job? usually, but not always ( nepotism ) the cream rises to the top. seniority has nothing to do with it. the best workers may be better and more profitable than senior workers.

promoting by seniority would hurt a lot of small businesses. so a dummy got hired before you? they should be the boss? they should be paid more or work more hrs than a better worker?

i have worked for several small ( less than 20 drivers ) trucking outfits that were successful, not because they used seniority , but because they used their best drivers for the right accounts. actually everyone benefited because of the competition. there is no competing in a union job. there is practically no incentive to try harder than anyone else.

UPS makes money in spite of seniority rules.. seniority may be fair but does not necessarily mean profitable.
How did you put in 25 years at ups and still work all these other jobs? What, were you 12 when you started driving???

I'm thinking you never worked here either

ibleedbrown

option a. do not sort your truck before start time, take all breaks and full lunch, drive and move at a safe pace, do not take shortcuts, follow methods to the t and get done at or after 8pm.

option b. sort your truck before start time, skip lunch and breaks, take shortcuts, drive like a madman and run off every stop like a deer not using handrails and literally jumping out of the truck at every stop, ignore methods and do anything that will save u time and get done before 5pm every day.

people that use option a usually love money i.e overtime or have learned the hard way that option b will get u into accidents, wreck your knees, shoulders, back etc etc, not to mention get you fired. plan b guys do not go through their loads before start time.

people who use plan b are usually young and don't realize their backs, knees, shoulders will be shot to hell in a few years. plan b people like to get off the clock as early as possible to be w their loved ones. sometimes plan b are motivated by a bonus center or just don't care about the extra money and do not want to work all night.

plan b guys screw over plan a guys because management wonders why plan a guy gets in at 8 and when a plan b guy cover their route by cheating all day gets done at 445.

Last edited:

ibleedbrown

You people QUOTE]

tropic-thunder-what-do-you-mean.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
option a. do not sort your truck before start time, take all breaks and full lunch, drive and move at a safe pace, do not take shortcuts, follow methods to the t and get done at or after 8pm.

option b. sort your truck before start time, skip lunch and breaks, take shortcuts, drive like a madman and run off every stop like a deer not using handrails and literally jumping out of the truck at every stop, ignore methods and do anything that will save u time and get done before 5pm every day.

people that use option a usually love money i.e overtime or have learned the hard way that option b will get u into accidents, wreck your knees, shoulders, back etc etc, not to mention get you fired. plan b guys do not go through their loads before start time.

people who use plan b are usually young and don't realize their backs, knees, shoulders will be shot to hell in a few years. plan b people like to get off the clock as early as possible to be w their loved ones. sometimes plan b are motivated by a bonus center or just don't care about the extra money and do not want to work all night.

plan b guys screw over plan a guys because management wonders why plan a guy gets in at 8 and when a plan b guy cover their route by cheating all day gets done at 445.

i'm a plan A guy. averaged between 8-10,000 dollars more than a plan b guy. plus i retired healthy about 5-8 years earlier than plan b guy because i was able to pay off house and max out 401k every year.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
i'm a plan A guy. averaged between 8-10,000 dollars more than a plan b guy. plus i retired healthy about 5-8 years earlier than plan b guy because i was able to pay off house and max out 401k every year.
Is that after you put in 25 years at ups(even though your fist post says you had 17 years) and all those other years at all those other jobs.

You're the plan c guy: lie about everything and be full of BS.

Good job you succeeded.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wow I would love for mine to go!!! Do you know how i can get him out! Im sick of there :censored2: drivers loading there cars before start time. making me look bad.
go in 30 minutes early and file article 17's on the people you see working off the clock. Also, check the air manifest turn in area before start time, file on the people who have turned theirs in.