Poop Head

Judge me.
We got to die sometime! The virus only lives on surfaces for 24 days!
Not according to UPS

"Because of poor survivability on surfaces, it is very unlikely the virus can be spread from packages with a China origin that are shipped over a period of several days at varying temperatures."

rod

Retired 22 years
Have you ever tried to go there after 8 pm and ordered ice cream? Not happening. “It’s broken”
I think each individual McDonalds decides what they will charge for an ice cream cone. I've seen it all the way from 69 cents in Texas up to $1.75 here (It just went up again.)

KOG72

I’m full of it
I think each individual McDonalds decides what they will charge for an ice cream cone. I've seen it all the way from 69 cents in Texas up to $1.75 here (It just went up again.)
Use to be a dollar here for years.Hope they go out of business with the prices they charge now on everything.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

That’s one more thing that can ruin production. Please, when I was in local sort we had a box with a canister of mercury fall off a belt and leak all over the place. They tried cleaning it up with PAPER TOWELS. After they “cleaned” up they made us go back to the sort aisle when I noticed dozens of droplets and small puddles of it everywhere I told a supervisor and they said it was fine keep working. Another sorter threatened to call OSHA then they shut the line down. Apparently it’s federal law to report a spill of mercury and a clean up crew had to come. They also don’t mind the cancer they’re giving us all by not having the ventilation or fans run when 150 package cars all fire up at the same time inside the building. Think they care about a bad case of the flu?

Over70irregs

We make $ being in public. Went to store and shelves of first aid stuff wiped out at Target. I know.... lol but this really happened. Now comes the jokes..... look sharp don’t get cut.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
That’s one more thing that can ruin production. Please, when I was in local sort we had a box with a canister of mercury fall off a belt and leak all over the place. They tried cleaning it up with PAPER TOWELS. After they “cleaned” up they made us go back to the sort aisle when I noticed dozens of droplets and small puddles of it everywhere I told a supervisor and they said it was fine keep working. Another sorter threatened to call OSHA then they shut the line down. Apparently it’s federal law to report a spill of mercury and a clean up crew had to come. They also don’t mind the cancer they’re giving us all by not having the ventilation or fans run when 150 package cars all fire up at the same time inside the building. Think they care about a bad case of the flu?

So the timer is turned off on the exhaust fan? Or you cannot hear the fan and just assume its off...it ain't going to get diesel fumes out no matter what, so just open all the doors. Makes everyone happy.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Actually if you are curious about how the virus works: COVID has a protein clamping force and a slight blip on the spike between 15-20 times stronger than SARS. This allows it to bind to the lower respiratory system and become more contagious, as well as opening up the possibility of binding to other cells. Lifespan is 9 days/

Not that I'm worried.