Three Months Ago

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Three months ago today,Donnie golfed and then went to a fundraiser. Feb15.
The first US death from the Chinese Virus wouldn't occur until a full two weeks later.
You do know that's a link right?

You click on it and it takes you to a news site and you get to learn something new!

I am always happy to boomer help!
You really don't think deeply or well, even when your faulty logic is pointed out.
You should try harder and take time instead of reflexively posting without giving any thought to your position.
OK ... I'll 'xplain it to ya.

You are bringing up something that was not discovered until a month (or more) after the point of the post you quoted.
That point was that Trump was out golfing on February 15th.
DIDO's reply, to which you posted you link, was "The first US death from the Chinese Virus wouldn't occur until a full two weeks later."
That is relevant to Sporty's post because it was based on what was known at that time.

Your reply was irrelevant and shows your lack of arguing a point 'logically'.

And then when I point it out, you reflexively posted a smart-ass reply which only made you look even more 'out-of-your-league".
You are not ready for Prime-Time Current Event arguing because you lack the depth of thought and logic to do so.

Of course, you are welcome to continue, but you continue to have no credibility.

Last edited:

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
You really don't think deeply or well, even when your faulty logic is pointed out.
You should try harder and take time instead of reflexively posting without giving any thought to your position.
You are bringing up something that was not discovered until a month (or more) after the point of the post you quoted.
DIDO's reply, to which you posted you link, was "The first US death from the Chinese Virus wouldn't occur until a full two weeks later."
That is relevant to Sporty's post because it was based on what was known at that time.our reply was irrelevant and shows your lack of arguing a point 'logically'.
And then when I point it out, you reflexively posted a smart-ass reply which only made you look even more 'out-of-your-league".
You are not ready for Prime-Time Current Event arguing because you lack the depth of thought and logic to do so.
Of course, you are welcome to continue, but you continue to have no credibility.

Nice try, I'm not biting Mr. fisherman. Props for the attempt though.

Quick question, I see an edit time stamp. Exactly how long did you spend on that?

floridays

That is relevant to Sporty's post because it was based on what was known at that time.

Your reply was irrelevant and shows your lack of arguing a point 'logically'.

That's all
bsbullf.gif
what you just wrote, it was copy and paste.... you sent the same to me previously.

You still a mole or have you seen sunlight?

Three months ago I felt financially ready to retire and earn more money then I ever did working. Now I hope UPS lets me work all of my vacations this year. If I live that long.

floridays

I am an Independent voter living in a confused red state. Small farming state which is bearing the burden of trumps trade policies. trump is dragging the whole GOP party down with him.
Ok, I'm a conservative, living amongst leftists, they call themselves progressives, and the such, quite frankly I hope true conservatives blow up the Rhino Gop and the leftist progressives and independents such as you that aren't even proud enough to stake your claim.
Quite honestly, you don't give a rats rear end about the GOP, I don't as well, vote democrat, see how that helps your small farming red state.
I get your drift.

floridays

I'm still a mole-ster!

And that's a lot of BS!
At least you're not a molester...@Vantexan
The sun was very nice today in my part,
Take care of yourself old rat, you know I like you, you know it's sincere.
You old ass needs to be at a festival in the sun soon, I hope it happens for you.
Could I be Chinese,? I think I just said sun soon

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Three months ago I felt financially ready to retire and earn more money then I ever did working. Now I hope UPS lets me work all of my vacations this year. If I live that long.

When I first read this I thought that you were being sarcastic. I do hope that I was right.

I always thought you to be responsible with your money.