Tie VS Monte

tieguy

Banned
monte I posted your earnings information with your bosses words pasted in them indicating crappy volume growth. What else do you want me to do read it for you? I'm sure its tough over there seeing your empire sinking. Don't hate us just because we play the game better than you do. Look at this way you could be DHL wearning that faggy looking red and yellow. In either case I hope you get the HD paid off before your company goes down the toilet. :thumbup1:

tieguy

Banned
I am frightened monte. I'm afraid I might take too much of your volume and put you on the streets. It scares the hell out of me. :lol:

montecarlo12

Tieguy,
your sounding desperate now. I had my doubts that you were in UPS management before I picked your credibility apart. Now I cant see how it is possible that you are. There is absolutely know way UPS would put you into any kind of decision making position. You cant be honest with fellow employees, competitors, or maybe worst of all yourself. You are stuck in a very angry world. I dont understand why. What do you care about the color of DHL's uniform? Why does that make you angry? Why do you hate Fedex so much? Do you hate it because it has had so much success in the same industry you work in? To have so much anger towards Fedex leaves me to believe you have no confidence in your self, management team, or business model. Anger is a sign of insecurity Tie. You going to post your link so we can read your information or are you still trying to get through the earnings report?

tieguy

Banned
Monte I would expect you might say I sound like a smart arse but I can't for the life of me imagine why you would think I sound like I am desperate. I am clearly poking fun at you about the fact that your last quarters volume growth sucked and that we are taking a lot of big shippers from you. Perhaps you should lay off the wacky weed. You're really not representing yourself well here. Ta ta for know. :lol:

wkmac

montecarlo12 said:
Tieguy,
your sounding desperate now. I had my doubts that you were in UPS management before I picked your credibility apart. Now I cant see how it is possible that you are. There is absolutely know way UPS would put you into any kind of decision making position. You cant be honest with fellow employees, competitors, or maybe worst of all yourself. You are stuck in a very angry world.

Monte,
Tie is in management and if you go to the corp. office in Atlanta and go to the UPS management training department they have Tie's picture up as the model UPS manager and the entire management training course is designed specifically to turn out an entire army of UPS managers exactly like Tie!

:lol: :lol:

Sorry to the rest of you UPS managers but I just couldn't resist and leave that one alone!
:wink:

BTW Monte: with most UPS managers that training never took hold. The majority of UPS managers like a majority of UPS hourlies are good folk and do a great job. It's always a few pricks on both sides of the fence that make the whole process screwed up for the rest of us. I'm sure you could say the same above FedEx or any other company for that fact.

Got about an hour and 15 minutes till the Daytona pole run. Think Denny can git er' done? I think you guys are gonna be strong this year with Denny. Jr. looked awful strong in that #8 in Shootout practice so I wonder what's he's packin' for that 2 lap bonzi run. I saw my boy Harvick up near the top of the speed charts but I wanna say Elliot Sadler was fastest. The shocker? Kyle Petty #8. Good for him. That Petty family are just gems from top to bottom IMO.

Enjoy an afternoon of Speed. Hey get Fred to field a Top Fueler so we can go rotate the earth together too!
:thumbup1:

tieguy

Banned
Yea i noticed mac for someone who hates governement meddling you sure spend a lot of time sticking your nose in to other peoples business. Guess your rules are only good for the government. :ohmy:

Its ok though Monte is floundering badly. I've never had it this easy to. Each time you jump in to try to help the boy you prove that point.

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
Hey Danny. I need a ruling. You paired me off in the ring with monte. Boxing match went pretty well we me beating monte to a pulp. Beat him so bad Wkmac the non-interventionist jumped in not once but twice to try to save him. Looks like a clear cut victory on my part.

wkmac

tieguy said:
Yea i noticed mac for someone who hates governement meddling you sure spend a lot of time sticking your nose in to other peoples business. Guess your rules are only good for the government. :ohmy:

Its ok though Monte is floundering badly. I've never had it this easy to. Each time you jump in to try to help the boy you prove that point.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Did I hurt your little feelings? Come here and give us a kiss.:kiss:

tieguy

Banned
no kiss needed or wanted. I'm looking for my championship belt mac. Looks like you not only threw in the towel for monty but tried to pull him out of the ring before I killed him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
You guys are sick. Pure and simple.

Monte, part of what you posted was very misleading and at best confusing.

You posted
International priority daily express package volume grew 8% year over year for the 2nd quarter. Domestic express package grew 1% year over year for 2nd quarter (which gives you a 9% package volume increase for Fedex Express for the 2nd Quarter year over year.

Then you added
Fedex Ground,
Daily ground package volume grew 4% year over year for 2nd quarter.

Tie guy,
that will give you a combined package volume increase of 13% for the 2nd quarter year over year.

Well lets see, 8% and 1% combine to give you a growth rate for express of 4.5% over all, not 9% as you stated. Then you added the 4% and claimed a 13% growth which was actually only a growth rate of 4.3 over all if all the sectors are equal, and since the adjusted rate was a 3.5 over all, each area must not have had all that equal a bearing in input.

Personally I think a growth rate of 3.5 is a bit flat, but since the international growth was an 8, that is not really all that bad. it would seem that FDX as well as many others are putting their focus on international volume.

As for Ties claims of "UPS cleaning FEDEX's" clock when it comes to volume, while I have not been privy to inside information, I know for a fact we have lost some volume to you, and you to us. As to who is the big winner of the trade offs, time will tell. Of all the would-be's, the postal service still has the largest market share that needs to be grabbed.

One more thought. A rate is just that, what it costs you to get a package from point a to point B. The fuel surcharges were brought up, and I have my last few bills from FDX freight. They show a 16.9% fuel surcharge on the total cost of shipping. That would be 16.9% above the published rate.

Tie, what are our fuel surcharges right now?

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Wmac

That last post sounds like you have taken the place of some other absent posters with tie. I really did not think he was your type?

OF course then we all have cast Tie as a male macho management type with too much testosterone. Might be he is a she:w00t: , which would make your posts somewhat sexually suggestive?

Best

d

wkmac

dannyboy said:
Wmac

That last post sounds like you have taken the place of some other absent posters with tie. I really did not think he was your type?

OF course then we all have cast Tie as a male macho management type with too much testosterone. Might be he is a she:w00t: , which would make your posts somewhat sexually suggestive?

Best

d

Tie's OK. He's a little to high strung UPS, etc. stuff but hey we all have our pet issues of passions now don't we that we go off the deep end about.

As for Monte's FedEx claims? Who cares. I believe Tie has done the casting part all by his self but that's cool however you want to cast the light on that.

As to my last post being sexual? Uh I believe Tie had asked for the belt and I was only offering to give it to him. He felt he had won the belt and I was only agreeing with him! Maybe we just disagree where the belt should be positioned!

:lol:

tieguy

Banned
wkmac said:
Tie's OK. He's a little to high strung UPS, etc. stuff but hey we all have our pet issues of passions now don't we that we go off the deep end about.

Lol, now be honest your real gripe with me is I don't hate and mistrust my government enough. :w00t:

As for Monte's FedEx claims? Who cares. I believe Tie has done the casting part all by his self but that's cool however you want to cast the light on that.

Who cares if monte is totally dishonest as again illustrated by Dannys points? Meanwhile you have a long winded debate going on another thread with TS about who is honest and who is not? Mac you really are showing some inconsistencies here. In fact Wkmac the only consistency you have shown is that when I get into a hot debate with someone like Monte who is at the time lying through his teeth, you will jump in and side with the liar against me every single time. So Don't joke around about me being alright. be honest about your biases. :wink:

As to my last post being sexual? Uh I believe Tie had asked for the belt and I was only offering to give it to him. He felt he had won the belt and I was only agreeing with him! Maybe we just disagree where the belt should be positioned!

Huh? Look its real simple I really don't care if you can't stand me. Its clear you strongly dislike me. If so be honest about it and stop trying to be cute. Be a man and stand up for your opinions . Likes and dislikes. I don't really care if you kiss my arse and you dang sure won't spank it. Just don't lie to me.

montecarlo12

tieguy said:
I'm sorry I don't know what I would possibly have to continue here. As I said I am glad monte is happy with the crappy quarter and loss of volume that fdx experienced. Its good to see such complacency on his part I just hope his attitude is representative of the entire fdx organization so we can clean house quickly.

Dannyboy.
Im sorry about the confusion. Lieguy started us off with this post which was #4. his claim was that Fedex had a "crappy quarter and loss of volume" If you look at my post #5 and #9 you will see I put the actual numbers for revenue and 3% volume increase for Fedex's 2nd Quarter. I also took the actual volume % for each operating company and posted them to show that not only was there a large revenue increase, but all operating companies had positive volume growth year over year. I understand 3% volume growth is not an unbelievable feat. Lieguy was the one who posted Fedex had a "crappy quarter and loss of volume " wich is nothing more then his anger talking. I never posted anywhere that Fedex had a great 2nd quarter or that Fedex had unbelievable volume growth. I just showed Lieguy that he was wrong again in his statements. I know all shipping companies gain and lose customers, thats the nature of our industry. Dannyboy, you started this thread because Tie was upset that I called him out as a liar. He did nothing but to make my point. Tieguy also claimed that not only is Fedex floundering, but had a GDP of 3% for 2005 which was worse than the U.S. GDP of 3.5%. Now I no that is something only a goof ball like Tie could come up with, but I have to admit it sparked my interest. Guess what...im on a computer, and I can actually check that out myself. I did a little investigating and to my surprise, TIE LIED AGAIN! LOL!!! Fedex had a GDP of 3.6 for 2005. I understand that know one cares (including me) about this crap, but Tie doesnt understand that its fun making him eat his words.

Tieguy, no belt for you bud. You never had a chance:sad:
I understand being called a liar infront of your peers is shameful...but if the shoe fits.....
:no:

montecarlo12

Tieguy,
are we ever going to get a link for Fedex U.S GDP for 2005. Ive noticed you seem to be ducking me. Damn.....this belt looks good on me!! LOL

tieguy

Banned
Too late. I provided you detailed information that proved my points many times over. You lost this fight when wkmac jumped in twice to save your lying behind. Have a nice life loser. :w00t: