Time bonus??

T

trouble1903

Since we started to receive a time bonus I haven't been paid for 40 hour week. I'm told it's made up under the heading of "time bonus" at the normal rate.
I'm then paid a weird number of hours under time bonus, under over time?? What's going on here??

Why is it not shown as normal time? And why then is it called a bonus if I'm being paid normal rate?

O

over9five

What do you do?
Is it just you, or everybody?
Do the times add up to your 40 and your OT?

T

trouble1903

It seams to be a select few of us and we are full time drivers. Now the regular hours will say 39.32 then under time bonus (at normal rate) it will have 0.68. It does add up to 40, but why to they pull it out and put it under a different heading? I need to get a degree to understand my pay check!

O

over9five

Sometimes we code off training in the diad and it will not show under regular hours....but I think it says training on the pay stub. Have you coded anything in your diad? Or have you started early loading?

T

trouble1903

Nothing has been coded for training, etc since this started. All we are told is; "they made the time up here" and point to time bonus regular hours. And no, we haven't started earlier then the normal 8:45.