Time to get into shape or eat better?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

@Johnnyfootball2014 ever try this?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
A lot of trainers around here recommend it. It's supposed to be some
Of the most pure protein there is. I like that it's an 80/20 mix. Whey to casein.

Someone gave me this but if I remember it's kind of expensive.
I just googled it. Good reviews. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks. It's not 2 expensive either.

Brownslave688

I just googled it. Good reviews. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks. It's not 2 expensive either.
I think way back when I got it last time I didn't even know about buying online and was getting it from the gym I was at. That coupled with the fact that I was probably poor made it expensive. Lol

iDontWorkAtUps

I got a buddy that joined
Planet Fitness
because it's right by where he works. They said he couldn't bring me or someone to show him some things even if we didn't touch the equipment since we're not members but I looked at the plan one of their polo boys gave him and it sucks. No way is it going to help what he's targeting. Kinda pisses me off.
Planet Fitness is known for being a "hippie gym".

Brownslave688

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

These are great for life on the go. As a upser I never know just how many meals I'm going to eat while I'm at work. I pack all 5 of my meals for the day and that keeps me from having to make a rash decision while hungry because I didn't pack enough food.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Brownslave688

Cool. If you want to make a big batch try chicken breasts in place of roast and make Italian beef. Put it over a little bed of rice. It's pretty damn good for health food.
Brown rice of course. Lol

Or a few other kinds. I buy basmati in a 5lbs bag at Sam's club. It's dirt cheap.

Brownslave688

Remember any of you that are thinking oh Summer is a long way off I have plenty of time. You don't. Beach bodies are made in January Feburary and march.

Waiting til May and then going at it like a wild banshee won't do you any good.