Time to get into shape or eat better?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Seriously?

My mom invites us over for dinner. Beef roast ok not bad. Salad. Yeah I can do that. Mashed potatoes. Not terrible. And home made chocolate chip cookies probably the biggest weakness of mine.

:censored2: you mom.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
I had a health food / supplement store on my old route. I swear that lady was sick more than any one I ever knew back then.

Brownslave688

image.jpeg

Breakfast. Cake batter flavored egg whites and white cheddar rice cakes

Brownslave688

If you lose a lot of weight eventually your skin will tighten up but takes longer when you are older.
Depends on just how old and depends on the person.

My 75 year old father in law has lost a decent amount of weight and one sister in law called another. Saying he didn't look good what's wrong blah blah blah. My wife and I live right down the road so we went to visit. A week or two later. She's like I didn't think he looked too bad. I said no you dad looks like and old person that lost some weight. The difference is he was trying to lose it. He didn't lose it because he was sickly.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
A lot of non fat greek yogurt get consumed at the jones household. Ms jones likes it plain, I like vanilla mixed with some granola. Good stuff.

Brownslave688

A lot of non fat greek yogurt get consumed at the jones household. Ms jones likes it plain, I like vanilla mixed with some granola. Good stuff.
I can not stand the plain. Terrible aftertaste if you ask me.

My wife's trainer said no flavored yogurts. Use crystal light to flavor if needed. No idea for the reasoning.

Last edited: