Time to get into shape or eat better?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm scared for the no FDA approval......and the no long term studies on the side effects that may happen.
There's some stuff out there that's a little scary but with the number of people that use this stuff it's in their best intrest to keep it fairly safe.

There are plenty of studies about the effects most of it has on us.

moreluck

golden ticket member
People usually defend all of it by saying "but it's natural"......so's poisonous mushrooms, so that statement is lost on me.
I know that anything I need can be found in regular old food.......there's just some restraint needed.

Brownslave688

Sometimes I think the name of this thread is ".....or eat butter?"
image.jpeg

Try this instead.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I really love these. Delicious , high protein, and pre mixed, ready 2 go....
Monster Milk Ready-to-Drink Shake
by CytoSport
  • $39.99
    (4) Write a review
    Nutrition Facts
  • 45g of Multi-Source Proteins, Fast Acting Whey And Slower Acting Casein Proteins
  • BCAA's - L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine
  • 9g Lean Lipids - MCT's, Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil
  • Creatine - Kre-Alkalyn pH Stabile
  • 5g Fiber
  • Lactose Free

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Saturday and Sunday are always workout days for me because I'm not working, makes it easy. If I take a day off it will be during the week when grabbing a few extra hours of sleep makes a difference.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I walk 10-12 miles a day at work and I do 30 pushups when I get home. I eat a light breakfast and lunch, my downfall is that my wife is a good cook and I eat too much about 9:00 when I get home. I am eating healthier, I am staying away from processed food as much as I can. I weighed 183 this morning, I would like to lose ten more pounds.

Brownslave688

I walk 10-12 miles a day at work and I do 30 pushups when I get home. I eat a light breakfast and lunch, my downfall is that my wife is a good cook and I eat too much about 9:00 when I get home. I am eating healthier, I am staying away from processed food as much as I can. I weighed 183 this morning, I would like to lose ten more pounds.
Eati that much that late is one of the worst things you can do. Sounds like you know that.

Good luck feel free to follow along.