Time to get into shape or eat better?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I wrote him up what I did and told him to play around with it until he found what worked for him. I also told him not to consult their polo boys on anything I wrote. I didn't think to refer him to Bodybuilding but I'll have to do that next time.

When he joined he was actually hesitant to tell me right away because he knew my opinion of the place. He also didn't believe me about the Lunk Alarm either.
I went to a place right across from work for awhile. For the most part the employees were great but one bitch was always on me about "throwing" weights around.

I kindly informed her that I was deadlifting 400 lbs and it was gonna make some noise. Lol

Brownslave688

A gym membership makes me motivated to go .....if I don't go at least 4 times a week I feel guilty for wasting $$.
Totally understand that. I'm trying to convince the wife to take out a loan for 80% of whatever the farm gets appraised at. Plenty of money for a shop. And maybe put a gym in there

Brownslave688

I bet I could get rid of a lot just dumping energy drinks. I'm not looking to be skinny. I just want to look awesome in my tux for the wedding
You'd be surprised it really takes some time for things like cutting out soda to do their work.

Plus the caffeine from an energy drink will boost your metabolism some to help offset the calories.

Brownslave688

image.jpeg

Turkey browned for the week

image.jpeg

Time to get serious.

bbsam

Staff member
Stalker is such an ugly word. I think of myself as more of an ego booster. You have to pick a treadmill that's right behind where they are doing their thing. The way I figure it is if they didn't want the "attention" they would have worn sweatpants and a baggy top to work out in. I'm just doing my part to help them keep their self-confidence up.
Right. Stalker it is then.