Time to get into shape or eat better?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I know that's why I asked. Lol. Depending on some of the supplements your taking though it is imperative that you do drink tons of water. Otherwise, you won't be able to sleep at night....... You probably already knew that, but for other peoples info.......
image.jpeg

Brownslave688

It's funny most people see our load up supplements on top of the fridge and assume it's all mine when actually it's mostly my wife's.

Brownslave688

Nice choice on the low carb isopure, especially since your trying to cut weight , it dosen't taste half as good as muscle milk, but o well, that c4 I would start real slow with if you want to sleep.......
I go to the gym first thing in the morning so the c4 pretty much wears off by bedtime but if I take too much my damn ears are on fire and my skin crawls all over.

Syntha 6 is my protein of choice. It tastes freaking great but isopure it is for fatties like me.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I go to the gym first thing in the morning so the c4 pretty much wears off by bedtime but if I take too much my damn ears are on fire and my skin crawls all over.

Syntha 6 is my protein of choice. It tastes freaking great but isopure it is for fatties like me.
Hate that tingly feeling all over your face from some of that stuff

Brownslave688

Hate that tingly feeling all over your face from some of that stuff
I like it......to a point.

My wife tried all kinds of preworkout. Non ever had an effect on her supposedly. She took a few months off from any and lost about 20 lbs in the process. Started back up with 2 scoops of c4.

She's like holy :censored2: now I know why you guys love this stuff. Lmao

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

My wife tried all kinds of preworkout. Non ever had an effect on her supposedly. She took a few months off from any and lost about 20 lbs in the process. Started back up with 2 scoops of c4.

I miss the old formula Jack3d

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Yea it has a lot of calories. I'm not gonna use any till I drop all the weight , then gonna start using it to really gain muscle, should be close to summer by then....