Time to give up your guns.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
It’s highly unlikely they’ll take away our guns. I don’t see it happening. Be a fight that’s for sure if something was to happen.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My thoughts are with the parents who had kids shot. It must be hard not to go kill this piece of :censored2:.
Well, at least this POS is back in jail now. Merry Christmas to the families of his victims I guess.

Arlington Police said Friday that Timothy Simpkins, accused of shooting four students at Timberview High School in October, has been arrested again.

A department spokesperson said that Simpkins, 18, had been arrested for an alleged “violation of his bond requirements and is now being held at the Tarrant County Jail.”
Part of Simpkins’ bond conditions were to abstain from drug use and not to possess alcohol. Online court records show that a urinalysis drug test came back positive, although they did not say what that test came back positive for.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well, at least this POS is back in jail now. Merry Christmas to the families of his victims I guess.

Arlington Police said Friday that Timothy Simpkins, accused of shooting four students at Timberview High School in October, has been arrested again.

A department spokesperson said that Simpkins, 18, had been arrested for an alleged “violation of his bond requirements and is now being held at the Tarrant County Jail.”
Part of Simpkins’ bond conditions were to abstain from drug use and not to possess alcohol. Online court records show that a urinalysis drug test came back positive, although they did not say what that test came back positive for.
Good Good

Babagounj

Strength through joy
WOW, even Canada has this problem.
“The Canadian Firearms Program (CFP) can confirm that, as of December 9, 2021, 18 firearms (formerly classified as restricted) affected by the May 1, 2020 Order in Council (OIC) have been deactivated,” Sgt. Caroline Duval, an RCMP spokesperson, told iPolitics on Friday. “In addition, there have been 142 OIC-affected firearms recorded as surrendered to a public agency for destruction since May 1, 2020.”

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
WOW, even Canada has this problem.
“The Canadian Firearms Program (CFP) can confirm that, as of December 9, 2021, 18 firearms (formerly classified as restricted) affected by the May 1, 2020 Order in Council (OIC) have been deactivated,” Sgt. Caroline Duval, an RCMP spokesperson, told iPolitics on Friday. “In addition, there have been 142 OIC-affected firearms recorded as surrendered to a public agency for destruction since May 1, 2020.”
Commies are everywhere