Time to give up your guns.

El Correcto

god is dead
What’s messed up is the parents smearing two teachers and a 15 year old VICTIMS as bullying their 18 year old son.

They need to be sued for these smears against the victims. I have a little bit of compassion for parents whose kids do horrible things like this, but these people have proven they don’t deserve any. Should be locked up in the cell next to the little psycho.

MAKAVELI

Even in self defense cases you’re liable for collateral damage. Even if you were shooting at a mass shooter and you hit someone behind him killing/injuring them, that is your ass on the line for what you have done.

I know you left wing trolls don’t understand gun laws or guns for that matter. But what this kid did with that fire arm could put his ass away for a long time and should.
You little cuckservatives in Texas have gun laws? 🤣

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
2ecdba0afc81af55bbcbace2f972d2a9c679bee3r1-500-224_hq.gif

Box Ox

Again, the Joe Biden who controls the Democratic political platform ran on more cops on the streets. He ran on more funding for the police. This is the official democratic policy position

Yes, Biden has clearly been marching to the beat of his own drum and is truly the moderate that @It will be fine promised he’d be last year. And he and the Democratic Party officially want more cops on the streets.

That is one heavy butt yank, my dude. Even for you.