Time To Reflect

Meat

Hello all, Meat here.

I haven’t had time to post much as of late, as I have been battling that pesky COVID thing. Don’t worry, recent studies show you can’t become infected by reading an enlightened post.

Anyway, now that the first Trump administration has nearly run its course, I thought it might be fun to reflect upon the BC predictions made shortly after election night 2016.

If memory serves (it always does), I believe I predicted working class citizens would be in even worse shape by the end of Trump’s first term. One prominent (but quite poor) BC member vehemently denied my prediction would come to fruition.

Here we are towards the end? What say you?

newfie

you want credit for predicting the chinese bat flu?

you're asking us to celebrate with you the effect of the chinese bat flu on the working class because you think you're scoring political points at their expense?

Meat

you want credit for predicting the chinese bat flu?

you're asking us to celebrate with you the effect of the chinese bat flu on the working class because you think you're scoring political points at their expense?

Doofie, Doofie, Doofie,

The only thing I deserve credit for is working my ass off, and maxing out my pre/post tax contributions ten years ago.

Just because you were raised in a broken family doesn’t mean you need to buy into the “strongman”persona.

At the time, I was merely pointing out, one way or another, the system can’t save you. It turns out that I was right.

Non sequitur

For the love of God please reassess your patriotism to a free country. I recommend watching this video beginning at the six minute and 20 second mark.

Because my family has experienced the same suffering as this gentleman in the video I will fight to ride this country of Communist.

newfie

Hello all, Meat here.

I haven’t had time to post much as of late, as I have been battling that pesky COVID thing. Don’t worry, recent studies show you can’t become infected by reading an enlightened post.

Anyway, now that the first Trump administration has nearly run its course, I thought it might be fun to reflect upon the BC predictions made shortly after election night 2016.

If memory serves (it always does), I believe I predicted working class citizens would be in even worse shape by the end of Trump’s first term. One prominent (but quite poor) BC member vehemently denied my prediction would come to fruition.

Here we are towards the end? What say you?

Doofie, Doofie, Doofie,

The only thing I deserve credit for is working my ass off, and maxing out my pre/post tax contributions ten years ago.

Just because you were raised in a broken family doesn’t mean you need to buy into the “strongman”persona.

At the time, I was merely pointing out, one way or another, the system can’t save you. It turns out that I was right.

you went from fantasizing about Trump to fantasizing about me. I'm glad to hear you worked hard digging ditch's.
hopefully your boss was happy with your work and paid you the full 8 bucks an hour he promised you

Meat

For the love of God please reassess your patriotism to a free country. I recommend watching this video beginning at the six minute and 20 second mark.

Because my family has experienced the same suffering as this gentleman in the video I will fight to ride this country of Communist.

You need to fight for more English teachers being hired in the school district in which you were raised, you dumb mother!

Meat

you went from fantasizing about Trump to fantasizing about me. I'm glad to hear you worked hard digging ditch's.
hopefully your boss was happy with your work and paid you the full 8 bucks an hour he promised you

I’m not sure if your stated profession is esteemed to the point where you should feel comfortable denigrating the work of others, Mr. “humble means”.

newfie

I’m not sure if your stated profession is esteemed to the point where you should feel comfortable denigrating the work of others, Mr. “humble means”.

I didnt denigrate anyone I complimented you on your pride in workmanship as a ditch digger.

typical snowflake whiner you sling some :censored2: at me and then whine when i kick your ass.

Meat

I didnt denigrate anyone I complimented you on your pride in workmanship as a ditch digger.

typical snowflake whiner you sling some :censored2: at me and then whine when i kick your ass.

Ironically, a unionized ditch digger makes about the same as you, and needs about the same skill level as you do to perform your job!

newfie

Ironically, a unionized ditch digger makes about the same as you, and needs about the same skill level as you do to perform your job!

I understand you're trying to make your job sound as good as possible. I'm not telling you that you need to be ashamed you're digging ditches. own it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You need to fight for more English teachers being hired in the school district in which you were raised, you dumb mother!
Now , you certainly know that is not how the Education system works. For each newly hired teacher, the Union needs 3 more people to assist them and 2/3 of the funds available to cover the under funded Teachers Pensions that their Union stole.

Meat

I understand you're trying to make your job sound as good as possible. I'm not telling you that you need to be ashamed you're digging ditches. own it.

By your own admission, you grew up poor. Your slack ass parents couldn’t have gotten off their asses and gotten a ditch digger job? What a disgrace! I’m a “ditch digger” and rich - hilarious!

newfie

By your own admission, you grew up poor. Your slack ass parents couldn’t have gotten off their asses and gotten a ditch digger job? What a disgrace! I’m a “ditch digger” and rich - hilarious!

My father always had a job. He served his country and was shot down in a helicopter in vietnam. He spent three months in a japanese hospital recovering from a flight in which he was the only survivor. Not as impressive as your ability to remove clay but it put food on the table.

you expect us to believe you are rich and spend your time on this piss ant message board getting your ass beat. um yea sure.

fishtm2001

My father always had a job. He served his country and was shot down in a helicopter in vietnam. He spent three months in a japanese hospital recovering from a flight in which he was the only survivor. Not as impressive as your ability to remove clay but it put food on the table.

you expect us to believe you are rich and spend your time on this piss ant message board getting your ass beat. um yea sure.
"Real heroes don't get shot down".

Dotard

newfie

"Real heroes don't get shot down".

Dotard

real hero's dont get captured trump said . Dad's bird crashed in a cong :censored2: storm. After initial exchanges with the enemy , he pulled the dead bodies of the flight crew out of the helicopter and then grenaded the bird to protect the intelligence. He escaped through rich paddies with bullet wounds and multiple shrapnel wounds. I can remember many a night years later when dad would be sitting in front of mom while she worked a piece of shrapnel out of his back that had finally oozed to the surface. There had been way too much of it for the doctors to remove without disfiguring his body. he received a purple heart and a bronze star for that skirmish. Feel free to bash him if you're behind in the brown cafe :censored2: rankings and need some points to catch up.