Time to vote on the Ohio Rider again

C

chuchu

So I respond to a thread topic about voting on the Ohio rider with a question about intimidation in the voting process and you "derail" it, then you post about burnt toast??? Are you sure you quit drinking?
Sorry, I hit the wrong button on my phone. Small icons, large hands.

Try that...happy now?:)

mva1985

If not one single word in the Ohio Rider has been re-negotiated why would anyone vote yes??? I don't get that. Shouldn't ideally our contracts get better?

I've heard it said that the language in the Ohio Rider has not changed in 15 years. WHAT????

The Ohio negotiating committee isn't even trying and many will vote yes?!?!?

I'm still a NO Vote

Stonefish

If not one single word in the Ohio Rider has been re-negotiated why would anyone vote yes??? I don't get that. Shouldn't ideally our contracts get better?

I've heard it said that the language in the Ohio Rider has not changed in 15 years. WHAT????

I'm still a NO Vote
Who said nothing changed?
Where did you hear nothing changed in 15 years?
Your entitled to vote however you want just vote.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

I'm still a NO Vote

That is exactly what they voted yes to up here in 294. Samething for another 5 yrs. Don't be surprised

QKRSTKR

I don't know either way I was asking based on the post saying nothing changed I was just curious if he knows something we don't.
Nothing changed per business agent. So if it was voted down twice already, why would it pass a 3rd time with no language change? Where is stink and the others who love our leaders so much?

VOTE NO!

Last edited:

upschuck

Nothing changed per business agent. So if it was voted down twice already, why would it pass a 3rd time with no language change? Where is stink and the others who love our leaders so much?

VOTE NO!
It is funny how if someone votes yes it is because their officials told them too, but if you vote no, it doesn't matter if you read the master/supplement/rider or not. Personally, I don't care how you vote, just read the contract before you vote.

Stonefish

VOTE NO!
Are you and your BA in Ohio. What would you say if there were changes?