Time to vote on the Ohio Rider again

Stonefish

I think if they are sending it back out they need to make a change but we will see next week if I am right or not.
If there are changes what will you think

C

chuchu

I think if they are sending it back out they need to make a change but we will see next week if I am right or not.
You mean getting a UPS ballot instead of a UPS Freight ballot?

Stonefish

Seriously, we'll have to see what the changes may be. Like a 5 yr progression?

I'm just holding my breath in anticipation.
Don't be a funny guy it's a 7 year progression with the air driver rate and a max of 3 weeks of vacation. I hear there is a strong recommendation to accept from my local. :)

C

chuchu

I also spit my beer out these guys were calling me EZ Money they thought I was you
Not worth the time arguing about all that (you'll never admit you're all in the same local.....couldn't care less) but like about everyone in our area I'm voting No. You've heard all the arguments and we've heard all yours so let's vote. Happy you are voting. I respect your opinion (Stonefish, that is) and sooner or later we'll pick up the pieces and go on.

Stonefish

Not worth the time arguing about all that (you'll never admit you're all in the same local.....couldn't care less) but like about everyone in our area I'm voting No. You've heard all the arguments and we've heard all yours so let's vote. Happy you are voting. I respect your opinion (Stonefish, that is) and sooner or later we'll pick up the pieces and go on.
We respect each other.

Come on it's our secret I won't tell anyone you can support it this time.

Vote what you feel is best it was a joke

C

chuchu

We respect each other.

Come on it's our secret I won't tell anyone you can support it this time.

Vote what you feel is best it was a joke
I know you're just messing. It's all in the family...sort of.

Have a good weekend. I've got flyers to print. :)

QKRSTKR

Stonefish. There are NO changes. Should I spell it out differently? What if I say know? Help at all? Vote know