TimeCard oddity

MCerce324

Anyone ever see a “Vouchers” item on their timecard? I have a “vouchers” day at the bottom of my current weeks timecard, which is dated to the past Saturday & says $1149 with a “OP TYPE” of 875. I have no idea wtf it is & haven’t got a check or deposit in that amount. Anyone got ANY info bout this? thanks!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Anyone ever see a “Vouchers” item on their timecard? I have a “vouchers” day at the bottom of my current weeks timecard, which is dated to the past Saturday & says $1149 with a “OP TYPE” of 875. I have no idea wtf it is & haven’t got a check or deposit in that amount. Anyone got ANY info bout this? thanks!
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U knows

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
They didn’t happen to pay you for option days you didn’t use did they? That’s the only thing I could think of.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

That's your hero pay