Timecard

Hello everyone, just got hired as a PT Package handler. Just curious I see where my timecard viewer link is SUPPOSE to be (under job tools, ect..) but there's nothing in my upsers portal that actually has a timecard viewer. Is it not showing up for anyone else to? After reading all the horror stories I would feel much more comfortable being able to keep up with my hours (officially, not just on my phone) daily. Any help is much appreciated :)

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Hello everyone, just got hired as a PT Package handler. Just curious I see where my timecard viewer link is SUPPOSE to be (under job tools, ect..) but there's nothing in my upsers portal that actually has a timecard viewer. Is it not showing up for anyone else to? After reading all the horror stories I would feel much more comfortable being able to keep up with my hours (officially, not just on my phone) daily. Any help is much appreciated :)
B8207BB2-13DB-4E0F-AD4A-21A9E9B809A5.gif

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
It's probably frustrating that you can't view your payroll history yet and you'll probably have to wait until you've completed probation.

In the meantime I'll recommended that you start recording your hours on an work hours tracking app or in a notebook.

I can't count how many times there was an error on my work hours, vacay hours, sick days, holidays etc because an office OMS is normally assigned to input them or correct them and they will make mistakes over time. Keep your own records as a double check to their system and you'll always know exactly where you stand.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Won’t work if you are still in probation period buddy
Ok I'm guessing that could explain it. Doesn't that seem a little shady? Whether I'm in probation or not I should be able to check my hours I feel?

I agree w/Blackroots that if he is able to use all of the other features on upsers that he should be able to check his time card and time off left. Being in his probationary period should not make a difference.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's probably frustrating that you can't view your payroll history yet and you'll probably have to wait until you've completed probation.

In the meantime I'll recommended that you start recording your hours on an work hours tracking app or in a notebook.

I can't count how many times there was an error on my work hours, vacay hours, sick days, holidays etc because an office OMS is normally assigned to input them or correct them and they will make mistakes over time. Keep your own records as a double check to their system and you'll always know exactly where you stand.

29 years in and I can count the number of payroll problems that I have had over the years on one hand and still have fingers left over.

I agree w/Blackroots that if he is able to use all of the other features on upsers that he should be able to check his time card and time off left. Being in his probationary period should not make a difference.

That's what I don't agree with honestly. That makes it sound like I'm going to get screwed over honestly...and from what I've researched it's nothing new.