Tip

PT Car Washer

Back when there were load charts and streets would have the same sequence number every day the driver would pay more attention but since a HIN for a street changes every day few drivers look at them. It would always irritate me when a preloader would ask ne about a package and just say the HIN. I would ask what the address was and get a deer in the headlights expression every time. Loaders stopped reading addresses and had no clue what streets they were loading.
They don't even know what city or town they are loading. If the preloaders would at least look at the address label and place all the same towns together a lot of misloads could be eliminated.

So Christmas is here. Drivers, Are you tipping your preloader, car wash guy, mechanic, etc this year? If so how much to each?

I gave my preloader $50. I gave my car wash guy who fuels my truck every night a small Dunkin Donuts gift card. I considered tipping my mechanic but he hasn't fixed like 3 things I wrote up.
Lmao. I wrote up a dead battery. I put a sharpie mark on said dead battery. Next day I check the DVIR. Not even signed off. I go out to the shop the next morning. I ask the wrench if he checked my battery voltage. He's says ah I think I did...Are u :censored2:ing kidding me? WTF did u do all night! Sleep? Battery dead again the next day, with the sharpie mark on it.