tips and helpful ways

diesel96

Wkmac how many MPG's does the weiney mobile get??????BC (not big crooks)

BC,I think WKMAC is looking to drive his weeney mobil into every Bush he can find..George Sr.,George W. and Jeb:lol:

Sorry,could'nt let that go...I'll clean it up.

Anyway one tip and helpful way would be for UPS brass to stop chopping down trees and flooding us with paper forms to sign,and driver follow up forms,and customer concern forms,and how to wash your hands stickers in the bathroom mirrors,how to aviod not getting bite by a dog forms(answer to that RUN or slap it upside of head with diad),how to stretch forms,how to eat healthy forms..etc...etc...ect...I could go on all day.To bad our vehicles can't run on burning paper as a fuel alternative.

area43

Stop breathing - When you exhale you release carbon dioxide.

Don't drive - We all know how bad that is.

Don't live in a house-apt-condo or building that uses gas or electricity - Homes produce 2-3 times as much carbon as cars.

Don't wear shoes or any sort of clothing produced in a factory - Grow a cotton field and make your own by hand.

Quit school - Refer back to not living in a house and have no part of destroying trees to make books.

Eat meat raw - Refrain from using gas or electricity.

Don't use toilets. Urinate and poo in your back yard - The water to your house is cleaned and sent to your house using pumps that use electricity, and electricity generation is one of the major sources of carbon dioxide.

Stop exercising - Increasing your heart rate increases the amount of oxygen you take in, which turns into carbon dioxide.

Turn this monitor and computer OFF! - You hypocrite!! The days of camaraderie and surfing the net for meatballs must come to an end!!!

Die - Dying younger means you will do all of the above a lot less... :sad:
Hi sammie, me again. While I was on my route today(rural). I decided to try the first tip on your post, while driving in between stops. I would hold my breath, Wow I got up to over a minute, I wish the diad would have seconds on it(I dont wear a wrist watch) so I can't give you the exact time. I think everyone could do that tip at any time. OK Brown cafer's, Ready(no cheating here), Get set(set your timers), GO!!!!!. Now, dont hold it to long, you might get light headed and pass out, I almost found that out when doing it on my route(driving).lol Concerned, Customers said, my complexion looked a little blue. Thank God, they didnt ask me what I was doing. They would have thought, I had some type of mental disorder.lol ps dont do this while driving(hey thats tip 2, isnt that killing two birds with one stone).LOL(I really didnt do all this, What do you think, Im nuts).lol

Last edited:

Sammie

Hi sammie, me again. While I was on my route today(rural). I decided to try the first tip on your post, while driving in between stops.

I would hold my breath,

Wow I got up to over a minute

(I really didnt do all this, What do you think, Im nuts).lol

My dearest Area43,

You had me concerned for a minute there...

Glad you clarified that you really didn't do all this, (maybe just
some of it....)

I'd rather not hear about you accidentally eliminating yourself from the human genome by doing something crazy!!

Because if you did, we'd have to nominate you for a Darwin award and I'd rather we didn't ...:sad:

My all time favorite Darwin nomination goes to one of the few known to survive a brilliant idea, and that would be Larry Waters, who strapped himself to his lawn chair with hot air ballons (see his story below)

http://www.delta-9.com/net47/myth/balloon.html

Other Darwin nominations (awarded posthumously) -

http://darwinawards.com/darwin/

Stay well and thrive, buddy!!!:w00t:

area43

Im not a person that just itches and dosesnt seek solutions to problems. Thats why Im starting this thread for the sorry old democrats(small "d"on purpose) that are enviromental wacko s in their fight against global warming. Its obivious they must not care, because it is taking a Republican to start this thread... What I want from you folks, (Republicans and democrats) tips and helpful ways to stop this made up thing called "Global warming". It could be small or big, any contribution will not go unnoticed. Remember Folks were tallking about saving the human race!!!!!!!! I ll start, This is easy and you can start right now. On the BC site you have expressive yellow icon dots. I contacted the power company and they gave me the stats on how much electricity it takes to run one of the these. 8 watts per year(thats alot of juice, dude). I then asked how much electricity does an old school icon use. 2 watts per year(wow). I will demostrate the old school icons. happy face ( : sad face ) : winky face ( ; one eye face ( . Theres not much choice.(kinda of like hillaries universal health care vision). Just do the math. How much you save in 20 years, 8-2=6 watts (saved per year). 20 times 6 = 120 watts hey you multiply that by all the democrat households(computers only households) and thats a considerable amount of wattage. That means our oil and coal burning electric plants will produce less polution. So for now own, We Republicans will be watching you liberal,wacko democratic enviromentalists. Dont try and hide. Dont go into yellow icon dots withdrawls. Were here to help you through your mental disorder.lol My fellow Republicans your not required to do this crap.
My fellow Republicans, I believe Im second guessing about using those osi's(old school icons). All they ever do is lay(sideways) around all day,sleeping,always fighting with each other, smoking pot,boozing it up,getting stds from the hookers and bitching about every thing under the sun(real hard core democrats). I believe some social democratic progams are in order here to help these little osi dudes out. There s not much work getting done,either. They must really have low energy(2 watts a year). Why just the other day, I thought one was dead, so I grab a stick nearby ,causiously approached him and gave him a little nudge in the ribs. The little dude(osi) rolled over, gave me the finger and told me to :censored2: OFF!!!(must be a hard core teamster,no apwa guys here). WOW! I sure didnt expect that. That little guy is one step away from going postal. Now I know how my sup feels. I also believe some of these osi's are illegal aliens. Well, I guess I'll just grin and bear it, Remember, the planet is at stake here. A 1000 degrees in 2 years, OOPs, wait thats 2 degrees in a 1000 years. Republicans, if your not taken these enviromental steps seriously believe me those dems will make it a 1000 deg in 2 yrs(the sky is falling mentality). ) : ) ;

Last edited:

Sammie

My fellow Republicans, I believe Im second guessing about using those osi's(old school icons). All they ever do is lay(sideways) around all day,sleeping,always fighting with each other, smoking pot,boozing it up,getting stds from the hookers and bitching about every thing under the sun(real hard core democrats). ) : ) ;

You and your osi's... Maybe you could hire a few Green M & M's to guard the little stoners...

Some ideas for the workplace -

To cut down on janitors and cleaning supplies, Unisex restrooms! (For
non mgmt personnel only). We have co ed bathrooms at home, right? This reminds me of a girl who once worked in the feeder office. If the ladies room was full, she barged right into the men's room regardless if it was in use or not. No knock, no nothing....That made life interesting...

Since most of you are out driving all day or tossing pkgs around in the hub, there's not a lot you can do while you're working to protect our planet. I'm sure mgmt wouldn't mind doing their part to help out.

So this is directed to all of you triplicate-printing, paper-cup-squashing, run-our-computers-all-day-long-so-the-boss-thinks-we're-working, :laugh:

earth befouling sups and mgrs.

Your comfy, climate controlled offices and conference rooms are being
dismantled. Heating, cooling and powering office space is responsible for 40% of all carbon dioxide emissions in this country.

Your computers will be donated to local schools in need. Office computers burn $1 billion worth of electricity every year - and that's when they're not producing a lick of work. (Tie??)

So, tree houses and outhouses (toilet flushing is the single largest water hog in offices across the country, wasting 4.8 billion gallons every day) are being built for your use. There won't be any electricity in them, because lighting offices eats up too much electricity but there will be rugs made from recycled soda bottles and second hand chairs...

Nobody said Goin' Green would be easy... :sad:

area43

You and your osi's... Maybe you could hire a few Green M & M's to guard the little stoners...

Some ideas for the workplace -

To cut down on janitors and cleaning supplies, Unisex restrooms! (For
non mgmt personnel only). We have co ed bathrooms at home, right? This reminds me of a girl who once worked in the feeder office. If the ladies room was full, she barged right into the men's room regardless if it was in use or not. No knock, no nothing....That made life interesting...

Since most of you are out driving all day or tossing pkgs around in the hub, there's not a lot you can do while you're working to protect our planet. I'm sure mgmt wouldn't mind doing their part to help out.

So this is directed to all of you triplicate-printing, paper-cup-squashing, run-our-computers-all-day-long-so-the-boss-thinks-we're-working, :laugh:

earth befouling sups and mgrs.

Your comfy, climate controlled offices and conference rooms are being
dismantled. Heating, cooling and powering office space is responsible for 40% of all carbon dioxide emissions in this country.

Your computers will be donated to local schools in need. Office computers burn $1 billion worth of electricity every year - and that's when they're not producing a lick of work. (Tie??)

So, tree houses and outhouses (toilet flushing is the single largest water hog in offices across the country, wasting 4.8 billion gallons every day) are being built for your use. There won't be any electricity in them, because lighting offices eats up too much electricity but there will be rugs made from recycled soda bottles and second hand chairs...

Nobody said Goin' Green would be easy... :sad:
LMAO, that was great.....unisex bathrooms, green M M s, ROTF.