Tired of being sent home

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
if i were u i would learn a trade and work in the oil fields or go 2 school but be careful what you choose and how muchd debt u rack up. where im from there are all kinds of 2 weeks in / out fly in / fly out with camp at hte oil fields. guys there probably save an extra $2000-4000 a month maybe more.

if there are no opportunites where u live, its time to move.

i found ups tedious with the constant address hunting. and doesnt ups driver work long hours??? its not worth it man, and believe me this place is gonna keep getting worse over the years.
Someone that couldn't hack it 30 days at ups stands about as much chance in the oil fields as you would in America.

Drink Craft Beer

UPS doesn't allow lazy people. Wait your turn,we all did.
No offense, but I guess you haven't seen it first hand. They do allow it when the "diversity" agenda is pushed by the company. Especially on the pre-load. Some allowed to be late a lot, a few no call no shows and never show a sense of urgency even when told they need to pick up the pace.

Yet they still have a job for the wrong reasons

Stopher

Suck it up and do preload like the other 97% of us did. Always hated street hires especially cause I got passed up a few times cause someone got promoted over me. I always felt u should have to earn your Browns.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
You don't have to know how to load 'em to deliver 'em.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1426289968.578927.jpg

upschuck

Suc it up and do preload like the other 97% of us did. Always hated street hires especially cause I got passed up a few times cause someone got promoted over me. I always felt u should have to earn your Browns.
And I bet 99% would take the off the street slot, if given the chance.