Tissues, Crayons, Therapy Dogs, Safe Spaces,

35years

Gravy route
Started before you and am still pushing cardboard.
You are so full of it.

Any competent driver was nearly as fast sheeting on paper as the DIAD. Just as fast in resis.

The average paid day 29 years ago was 8.4 hours. Our center 3 years ago was averaging 10.3 hours non peek.

Never had a driver accused of something they did not do....BS

Allowances are fair? You probably ran the same route all those years and never saw how messed up some were.

Never written up in over 30 years...You were either a kiss ass runner or a piss poor steward who used their position to take the heat off themselves.

I doubt you were ever a stew. Blaming fellow drivers..."bottom 10 %" I dobut you were even a driver. Just a self-important management troll trying to stir up disunity between real drivers.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Started before you and am still pushing cardboard.
You are so full of it.

Any competent driver was nearly as fast sheeting on paper as the DIAD. Just as fast in resis.

The average paid day 29 years ago was 8.4 hours. Our center 3 years ago was averaging 10.3 hours non peek.

Never had a driver accused of something they did not do....BS

Allowances are fair? You probably ran the same route all those years and never saw how messed up some were.

Never written up in over 30 years...You were either a kiss ass runner or a piss poor steward who used their position to take the heat off themselves.

I doubt you were ever a stew. Blaming fellow drivers..."bottom 10 %" I dobut you were even a driver. Just a self-important management troll trying to stir up disunity between real drivers.
You talkin' to me?

Indecisi0n

Did you know they melt if you stick 'em up your butt?
Lets try.

6a00e553cd836888330134887bf07e970c-pi