To all Sups from a few months loader...

...If you put me in a flooded truck that was purposefully backed up by sending all the gosh darn cardboard to a single trailer or not getting someone into that truck earlier the least you could do is help clear the outside of the trailer so that if I somehow get to the outside, even with what little space the chute provides me, with a heavy ass misload I have somewhere to put it. Seriously think this was the first day I thought of quitting when the misloads started eclipsing the only light source coming into the trailer.

Thank you for your consideration. :happy-very:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
...If you put me in a flooded truck that was purposefully backed up by sending all the gosh darn cardboard to a single trailer or not getting someone into that truck earlier the least you could do is help clear the outside of the trailer so that if I somehow get to the outside, even with what little space the chute provides me, with a heavy ass misload I have somewhere to put it. Seriously think this was the first day I thought of quitting when the misloads started eclipsing the only light source coming into the trailer.

Thank you for your consideration. :happy-very:
giphy (2).gif

Contract violation. You get paid by the hour; clear it yourself.

Hey, hey, I did eventually finish doing all that work for my Sup. and I have a rather high opinion of him as we've all got bad days (no animosity whatsoever), but just trying to spread the message that if you've got a guy you trust to clean up all that mess then help that person just a little bit so that saying ':censored2: it' isn't something that will cross their mind.

Would suck to find new, reliable hires right?

I think I read somewhere on here before, "good tools will eventually break if given enough of the burden" or something along those lines...:angel:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey, hey, I did eventually finish doing all that work for my Sup. and I have a rather high opinion of him as we've all got bad days (no animosity whatsoever), but just trying to spread the message that if you've got a guy you trust to clean up all that mess then help that person just a little bit so that saying ':censored2: it' isn't something that will cross their mind.

Would suck to find new, reliable hires right?

I think I read somewhere on here before, "good tools will eventually break if given enough of the burden" or something along those lines...:angel:

Buy Craftsmen
Free replacement

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Do what you're told at a safe pace and don't lift anything you don't want to over 70 pounds by yourself.

Do this and you have no reason to be stressed, either you get OT pay or they send you help. Its the sups problem not yours.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Simply shut the flow off and clean up behind the trailer , is a safety issue ,, what if there was a fire or haz spill in that feeder , you'd struggle to get out !
When the sup bitches , tell him it's a safety issue,, he'll give you a line of sh it. But screw him !!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I recall back in the late 80's , working the second day air belt that the flow was so heavy that it was piled up and over the catwalk . For break one had to crawl over the mounts just to find the catwalk .

That was it the days before the word safety was known .

El Correcto

god is dead
Simply shut the flow off and clean up behind the trailer , is a safety issue ,, what if there was a fire or haz spill in that feeder , you'd struggle to get out !
When the sup bitches , tell him it's a safety issue,, he'll give you a line of sh it. But screw him !!!
This exactly, proper egress is the ability to get to the exit, through the exit and away from the exit. That is all in your yearly compliance training, so is the proper methods for securing the conveyor, you do not need the sup's permission.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
There was a hazmat spill in a building in Mass this week
Keep rear of trailer open to get out no matter what those boobs say , FD & Hazmat team came , glad that guy got out ok !!
Don't want to die to get good PPH

Dragon

Package Center Manager
This exactly, proper egress is the ability to get to the exit, through the exit and away from the exit. That is all in your yearly compliance training, so is the proper methods for securing the conveyor, you do not need the sup's permission.

Wow I am impressed..