to go or not to go. I'm in a bine here, please sound off.

bigmistake

In 2008 I was disqualified due to an accident during my 30 day Probation period. I was sent back inside and allowed to work Saturday Air which I've been doing since May 2008. I signed the list last month and was told today it's my turn again, and to report to orientation next Monday, 2/13.

My dilema: I have a full time job I'm satisfied with. I work for a major retailer in a Distribution Center. Decent job, decent pay and best of all I work Monday through Friday 7am to 3pm with minimal overtime. Been there over 2 years and would absolutely hate to leave with 4 days notice.

In 2008, I was told I was consistently 1 hour paid over and would likely be extended. With a little more effort I think I would have made it. Between my full time job and UPS (including working Saturday Air at Air Driver top rate) I made 57k last year. I don't think I'll ever get the opportunity to make 70 to 80k a year anywhere else. I'm 36 years old and have 2 daughters.

I'm completely torn. What would you do? What options should I consider?

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Only you can make that decision. Some things I would consider are the hours, the fact that you will not work every day for at least several months, possibly years, and the high level of stress and poor treatment from management. Id that all worth the money to you? Time with your family can be priceless!