Todays the Day

Thebrownblob

I don't think they could make that happen that quick.
If it’s done by mail, it usually takes 6 to 8 days to mail everything, 6 to 8 Days to return everything in about 10 days in between so members can look it over and vote.

Even if we had an offer today there’s not enough time to be done by August 1 if it’s a mail in election.

Unless they’re planning a in person?

Johney

Your probably right.
*You're*

If I remember it usually takes a few weeks to get ballots printed, mailed and returned for a count. I'm guessing nothing will be known for a while even if they came out with a decent proposal today. The way it would work(from what I recall) is they agree on it and O'Brien says it's good, no strike then they mail ballots. This will take long past Aug. 1st to get done. Then this place blows up with where's my retro check post's.

Johney

If it’s done by mail, it usually takes 6 to 8 days to mail everything, 6 to 8 Days to return everything in about 10 days in between so members can look it over and vote.

Even if we had an offer today there’s not enough time to be done by August 1 if it’s a mail in election.

Unless they’re planning a in person?
Could it be done in person? I don't think that's allowed is it?

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Glad to see the public support even knowing driver top rate. Pretty sad the public knows we get treated like dirt..time to strike gentleman 😎

I just ordered 3 megaphones

Commercial Inside Release

Nothing going to happen today.
Upper level management only works Tues-Thurs.
With the holiday, probably half a day Wed 6th & Thurs 7th.

Probably be after the 13th, when they commit to anything.

rod

Retired 22 years
*You're*

If I remember it usually takes a few weeks to get ballots printed, mailed and returned for a count. I'm guessing nothing will be known for a while even if they came out with a decent proposal today. The way it would work(from what I recall) is they agree on it and O'Brien says it's good, no strike then they mail ballots. This will take long past Aug. 1st to get done. Then this place blows up with where's my retro check post's.
With the way the USPS is opporates now days it would be quicker to bring back the Pony Express.