•flares
•firewood for overnight strike zone
•binoculars for observing supervisors
•pepper spray
•Molotov cocktails

We must prepare gentlemen!
✊🧔‍♂️

Zowert

We move over 6% of our nation’s GDP, close to 3% of the global GDP. The stakes are high, not only for us but for our customers and the economy. Six percent may not sound like a lot to many but it will have an impact. UPS has no choice but to give in. Unless they have Biden on their side like the railroads did.

Next Day Error

X - Other
We move over 6% of our nation’s GDP, close to 3% of the global GDP. The stakes are high, not only for us but for our customers and the economy. Six percent may not sound like a lot to many but it will have an impact. UPS has no choice but to give in. Unless they have Biden on their side like the railroads did.
(The White House continued brokering negotiations with the railroads and secured the IBEW’s sick days a couple weeks back)

YourMissingCallTag

Ran into a FedEx driver this morning while on route. All he could say to me was “don’t strike, don’t strike . Please don’t strike!” Couldn’t stop laughing…..

Beats the hell out of -25%.

I try to be realistic. I think a lot of guys who are waiting for 50 an hour will be waiting a long time.
But I do see your point. Don’t disagree, it’s not going to look glamorous to many.

I don't know man, I see where you're coming from, but after these contracts unions have secured, $50/hr isn't so far out of reach. Many of these companies pay significantly into HWP as well, and they're still securing 20% and up over 30% in some cases. The company made 250% of what it made five years earlier, the shareholders got a 50% wage increase without lifting a finger. I don't know where I draw the line, but those numbers tell me the total package is gonna have to be big.

I don't know man, I see where you're coming from, but after these contracts unions have secured, $50/hr isn't so far out of reach. Many of these companies pay significantly into HWP as well, and they're still securing 20% and up over 30% in some cases. The company made 250% of what it made five years earlier, the shareholders got a 50% wage increase without lifting a finger. I don't know where I draw the line, but those numbers tell me the total package is gonna have to be big.
But you're forgetting a couple items

It's going to take money to convert to 22.4 drivers two regular package car drivers and plus the part timers need a big bump up in pay. They make up about 60% of the workforce

So the money may not be spread out the way you want it