Todays the Day.

Tell him to hurry the hell up…we’re at hour 0 here
nrOxkPtjln6ZG.gif

DOK

Over the life of the contract, or off the bat?

I don’t think the union should compromise on anything below 20 for the part timers starting August 1st.

If we can’t get a solid win with record profits, we never will.
Something north of $20, Zuckerman’s words. I’ve seen some part timers posting nothing less than $35 will be acceptable, should get interesting.

DOK

the teamster divvied the pay between pt and ft and historically with the pt getting the low end of the seesaw. dont blame ups for the long time inequalities on this issue... I am very surprised sob is taking such a fair pt position on this....it's a sign of a great leader showing such inclusiveness....
I thought too that the teamsters historically were the ones that divided up the wage increases, UPS comes forward with an economic package (a total of how much they’re willing to give over the course of the agreement) and the teamsters divided up who gets what.

I believe the part timers are the focus so the Amazon employees take notice, period.

moldsporh

Something north of $20, Zuckerman’s words. I’ve seen some part timers posting nothing less than $35 will be acceptable, should get interesting.

PT at $35?

Yeah ok. Let's be slightly realistic.

Starting part-time at $20..(or more) would be a great incentive for new hires to stay and provide quality work, and I'm speaking about the ones who have trouble producing quality work. Not the part-timers who already have a high standard work ethic.