TonyQ's True Intentions

Why do you think TonyQ is selling this contract so hard ?

• He , himself , is THE Dennis Taylor and thinks this is a good contract.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • She is on the negotiating team and wants extended talks somewhere tropical.

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • She receives a huge bonus if contract goes through on first ballot.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • He's really just some troll living in his moms basement.

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
re·tard
verb
riˈtärd/
  1. 1.
    delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.
    "his progress was retarded by his limp"

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
8BE8F30F-5957-4F41-A69F-83BAE61DDD66.gif
Its this way this guy tells someone so he is aware. He like to put @ like a snitch I obviously don't care put @ everyone. @jkloc our resident pot head

Time for change

How dare any person say the r word to describe someone how insensitive I hope he isn't elected or appointed to any authority position. The correct term is special needs he should be banned from this site and any negotiations or authority. I'm not perfect but I don't hold any appointed or elected position or don't claim to be negotiating anything. Goodbye tony Quote your name is mud. Anyone who uses those words can't be educated enough to negotiate his way out of a paper bag.

Considering the only negotiator the union had is uneducated, that’s a pretty safe bet on TonyQ’s education as well if he is being honest about his position, but I believe he is from the company.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
How dare any person say the r word to describe someone how insensitive I hope he isn't elected or appointed to any authority position. The correct term is special needs he should be banned from this site and any negotiations or authority. I'm not perfect but I don't hold any appointed or elected position or don't claim to be negotiating anything. Goodbye tony Quote your name is mud. Anyone who uses those words can't be educated enough to negotiate his way out of a paper bag.

I don't like political correctness.

Personally, I would never use the word "retarded", because I can find less crude ways of articulating myself.

But chill. Seriously. Chill.

Of all the things that TonyQ has said or done, this doesn't even make the top 10 list, of bad things. Should he have used that particular word?
Probably not. Not professional at all. But you're making him out to be a monster because of that.

You say the "correct term" is "special needs". I disagree. Mental retardation very much can be a medical term.
the definition of mental retardation

But just stop with the artificial outrage. C'mon. There's so much important stuff in this world to be upset about. Don't waste your energy on some idiot using some random "mean" word that wasn't even directed at you.

F

Frankie's Friend

I don't like political correctness.

Personally, I would never use the word "retarded", because I can find less crude ways of articulating myself.

But chill. Seriously. Chill.

Of all the things that TonyQ has said or done, this doesn't even make the top 10 list, of bad things. Should he have used that particular word?
Probably not. Not professional at all. But you're making him out to be a monster because of that.

You say the "correct term" is "special needs". I disagree. Mental retardation very much can be a medical term.
the definition of mental retardation

But just stop with the artificial outrage. C'mon. There's so much important stuff in this world to be upset about. Don't waste your energy on some idiot using some random "mean" word that wasn't even directed at you.
Definitely a BadIdea.

cachmeifucan

I believe I have. I want this company to pay for pension, health and welfare, and industry leading wages for the next 108 years.
They start feeder drivers the lowest wage first 3 years no good drivers want to wait 4 years to make good money. If they have kids 4 years is roughly 25 % of the childhood. Our union has been giving back for decades so why would new guys come on board. US isn't as great as it used to be .

Tony Q

They start feeder drivers the lowest wage first 3 years no good drivers want to wait 4 years to make good money. If they have kids 4 years is roughly 25 % of the childhood. Our union has been giving back for decades so why would new guys come on board. US isn't as great as it used to be .
I see a lot of package car drivers bolting to go to feeders.