Took the tour yesterday...

U

UPS Hopeful...

Hope this is in the right spot, but anyways yesterday I took the tour for PT Package Handler. Basically knew what to expect after lurking this site for a few days. So at the end of the tour the guy gave us all his business card and told us to e-mail him or call to set up an interview if we were still interested in the job. I e-mailed him yesterday and it's been 24 hours with out a response.

After how long should I give him a call instead?

Thanks for the help and sorry about the WOT.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I suggest that if you don't have either an e-mail response or telephone call from him by tomorrow morning I would follow up with either another e-mail or a phone call but don't badger him.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Hope this is in the right spot, but anyways yesterday I took the tour for PT Package Handler. Basically knew what to expect after lurking this site for a few days. So at the end of the tour the guy gave us all his business card and told us to e-mail him or call to set up an interview if we were still interested in the job. I e-mailed him yesterday and it's been 24 hours with out a response.

After how long should I give him a call instead?

Thanks for the help and sorry about the WOT.

You should also register so people dont think youre a troll :happy2:

SoyFish

I am 'UPS Hopeful' here with an update. So I called the guy back and started asking me questions, once again trying to get me to shy away from the job. Well I have an interview tomorrow, and he is running the background check incase they need me monday to backup or something. I'd be working the night shift 10:30 - 3:00 am.

I'm basically in I take it.

I took the tour yesterday and i got a call today. 2nd interview tomorrow at 2:10...is this going to be a walk through or a sit down cuz i don't want to dress for the wrong thing...