Tool talk

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was comparing the prices to Craftsmen. For an 8 pce hex socket set Craftsmen is $31.99. For the same 8 pcs set from the link you listed is $80.00! Both offer lifetime warranty.
Yep. Like I said for me personally it comes down to where its made. I'm paid well so I prefer to support American jobs. Craftsman has moved virtually all production overseas.

It's all a personal decision.

I had an old Craftsman hammer. The wooden handle broke,so I took it back. The salesman said "we dont cover the handle" I went home and broke one of the claws off. then I went back to the store and said"give me my new hammer!" He did....you should have seen the look on his face!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I had an old Craftsman hammer. The wooden handle broke,so I took it back. The salesman said "we dont cover the handle" I went home and broke one of the claws off. then I went back to the store and said"give me my new hammer!" He did....you should have seen the look on his face!
I'm on another forum about tools and such and the horror stories about sears are alarming to say the least.